1.1RC1 Full Screen editor not working

Shiva Shankar
Hi
Congratulations on this release.
The full screen editing mode introduced in 1.1m4 is not working in RC1. I just get an empty screen with no icons or text area.
Is this planned to be fixed in the next release? Or should is ubmit a Jira for this?
Shiva

Re: 1.1RC1 Full Screen editor not working

On Aug 30, 2007, at 3:38 PM, shivshan wrote:

> Hi
> Congratulations on this release.
> The full screen editing mode introduced in 1.1m4 is not working in
> RC1. I
> just get an empty screen with no icons or text area.
> Is this planned to be fixed in the next release? Or should is ubmit
> a Jira
> for this?

Before raising any JIRA could you please try to refresh your
browser's cache.

I tested it and it worked for me. However I had to refresh my browser
cache.

Re: 1.1RC1 Full Screen editor not working

Shiva Shankar
Hi Vincent,
Did that. No change. Full screen in Wiki mode works but not in Wysiwyg.
I even tested on xwiki.org, to rule out any problems in my installation.
I use IE 6.0 on Windows XP. However, i want to test with Firefox once i reach home and check.
Regards
Shiva

vmassol wrote

On Aug 30, 2007, at 5:00 PM, shivshan wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
> Did that. No change. Full screen in Wiki mode works but not in
> Wysiwyg.
> I even tested on xwiki.org, to rule out any problems in my
> installation.
> I use IE 6.0 on Windows XP. However, i want to test with Firefox
> once i
> reach home and check.

ok, I've confirmed with someone else that it does not work on IE7.

It works fine on FF though.

I've created a jira issue: http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-1682