[ANN] CKEditor Integration v1.12 Released

[ANN] CKEditor Integration v1.12 Released

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi all,

I released 2 new versions of the CKEditor Integration this week, 1.11 and
now 1.12. Both bring lost of bug fixes. I recommend upgrading to version
1.12 ASAP. See
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/CKEditor+Integration#Hv1.12
.

Re: [ANN] CKEditor Integration v1.12 Released

Jesse Bright
I am still using Version 1.9 because anything higher causes the editor height to collapse to zero. Manually setting the height has no effect and I couldn't figure out how to install the Auto Grow plugin.

Regards,

Jesse

> On Feb 3, 2017, at 2:16 AM, Marius Dumitru Florea <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I released 2 new versions of the CKEditor Integration this week, 1.11 and
> now 1.12. Both bring lost of bug fixes. I recommend upgrading to version
> 1.12 ASAP. See
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/CKEditor+Integration#Hv1.12
> .
>
> Thanks,
> Marius

Re: [ANN] CKEditor Integration v1.12 Released

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 6:44 PM, Jesse Bright <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am still using Version 1.9 because anything higher causes the editor
> height to collapse to zero. Manually setting the height has no effect and I
> couldn't figure out how to install the Auto Grow plugin.

The height is set in CKEditor.EditSheet

      height: $(element).height(),

See
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-ckeditor/blob/master/ui/src/main/resources/CKEditor/EditSheet.xml#L304
.

Maybe you didn't upgrade the CKEditor correctly. If you previously modified
the CKEditor.EditSheet page then you need to pay attention during the
upgrade in order to resolve correctly the merge conflicts. You can also try
to import this page from the CKEditor XAR
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/org/xwiki/contrib/application-ckeditor-ui/ .

Hope this helps,
Marius