[ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

Hi everyone,

I'm please to welcome Adel in the XWiki core committers family !

Congrats, you will now be able to break stuff without having to hide
it in big pull requests ;)

Don't worry it does not mean you are on your own now, you can still
ask for review of a feature branch when you are not sure but you
earned the right to be trusted :)

Make sure you take a look at
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)

You will also have the pleasure to do XWiki releases (if you want) !

Re: [ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

Guillaume Delhumeau
Congratulations!

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm please to welcome Adel in the XWiki core committers family !
>
> Congrats, you will now be able to break stuff without having to hide
> it in big pull requests ;)
>
> Don't worry it does not mean you are on your own now, you can still
> ask for review of a feature branch when you are not sure but you
> earned the right to be trusted :)
>
> Make sure you take a look at
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
>
> You will also have the pleasure to do XWiki releases (if you want) !

Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

Well done Adel and welcome to the family!

“With great powers come great responsibilities” ;)

> On 27 Aug 2018, at 11:31, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm please to welcome Adel in the XWiki core committers family !
>
> Congrats, you will now be able to break stuff without having to hide
> it in big pull requests ;)
>
> Don't worry it does not mean you are on your own now, you can still
> ask for review of a feature branch when you are not sure but you
> earned the right to be trusted :)
>
> Make sure you take a look at
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
>
> You will also have the pleasure to do XWiki releases (if you want) !

Re: [ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

caubin
Congrats Adel!

On 08/27/2018 11:31 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm please to welcome Adel in the XWiki core committers family !
>
> Congrats, you will now be able to break stuff without having to hide
> it in big pull requests ;)
>
> Don't worry it does not mean you are on your own now, you can still
> ask for review of a feature branch when you are not sure but you
> earned the right to be trusted :)
>
> Make sure you take a look at
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
>
> You will also have the pleasure to do XWiki releases (if you want) !

Re: [ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

Oana-Lavinia Florean
Congratulations, Adel!

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Clément Aubin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Adel!
>
> On 08/27/2018 11:31 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I'm please to welcome Adel in the XWiki core committers family !
> >
> > Congrats, you will now be able to break stuff without having to hide
> > it in big pull requests ;)
> >
> > Don't worry it does not mean you are on your own now, you can still
> > ask for review of a feature branch when you are not sure but you
> > earned the right to be trusted :)
> >
> > Make sure you take a look at
> > http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
> >
> > You will also have the pleasure to do XWiki releases (if you want) !

<http://www.xwiki.com/> *Florean Oana-Lavinia*
*Software Development Engineer Intern*
[hidden email] <[hidden email]>
tel: +40 75 136 7570

Re: [ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

Denis Gervalle-2
Congratulation Adel, I am pleased to have you on board.

--
Denis Gervalle
SOFTEC sa - CEO
On 27 Aug 2018, 13:52 +0200, Oana-Lavinia Florean <[hidden email]>, wrote:

> Congratulations, Adel!
>
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Clément Aubin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats Adel!
> >
> > On 08/27/2018 11:31 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I'm please to welcome Adel in the XWiki core committers family !
> > >
> > > Congrats, you will now be able to break stuff without having to hide
> > > it in big pull requests ;)
> > >
> > > Don't worry it does not mean you are on your own now, you can still
> > > ask for review of a feature branch when you are not sure but you
> > > earned the right to be trusted :)
> > >
> > > Make sure you take a look at
> > > http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
> > >
> > > You will also have the pleasure to do XWiki releases (if you want) !
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >

> --
> <http://www.xwiki.com/> *Florean Oana-Lavinia*
> *Software Development Engineer Intern*
> [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
> tel: +40 75 136 7570

Re: [ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Congrats, Adel!

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 3:29 PM Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulation Adel, I am pleased to have you on board.
>
> --
> Denis Gervalle
> SOFTEC sa - CEO
> On 27 Aug 2018, 13:52 +0200, Oana-Lavinia Florean <[hidden email]>,
> wrote:
> > Congratulations, Adel!
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Clément Aubin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congrats Adel!

> > --
> > <http://www.xwiki.com/> *Florean Oana-Lavinia*
> > *Software Development Engineer Intern*
> > [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
> > tel: +40 75 136 7570

Re: [ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

Congrats!

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 12:31 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm please to welcome Adel in the XWiki core committers family !
>
> Congrats, you will now be able to break stuff without having to hide
> it in big pull requests ;)
>
> Don't worry it does not mean you are on your own now, you can still
> ask for review of a feature branch when you are not sure but you
> earned the right to be trusted :)
>
> Make sure you take a look at
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
>
> You will also have the pleasure to do XWiki releases (if you want) !

Re: [ANN] New committer Adel Atallah

Clemens Robbenhaar-3
Congratulations Adel, and welcome to the gang! ;)

Clemens