[ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

Hi Devs,

The XWiki committers have voted a new committer: Simon Urli.

Welcome as a committer Simon :)

@Simon: Congrats, and thank you for the work you’ve done so far. Keep it up.

See https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership

We’ll add you to the various places.

Re: [ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

Simon Urli
Hi everyone!

Yay \o/

Thanks for the trust! I'll try to not break everything right now ;)

Simon

On 11/02/2019 09:04, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> The XWiki committers have voted a new committer: Simon Urli.
>
> Welcome as a committer Simon :)
>
> @Simon: Congrats, and thank you for the work you’ve done so far. Keep it up.
>
> See https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership
>
> We’ll add you to the various places.

Simon Urli
Software Engineer at XWiki SAS
[hidden email]
More about us at http://www.xwiki.com

Re: [ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

Oana-Lavinia Florean
Congratulations, Simon! Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Lavinia

--
<http://www.xwiki.com/> *Florean Oana-Lavinia*
*Software Development Engineer Intern*
[hidden email] <[hidden email]>
tel: +40 75 136 7570

Re: [ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

Guillaume Delhumeau
Congratulations :)

--
Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

Congrats Simon!

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:04 AM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> The XWiki committers have voted a new committer: Simon Urli.
>
> Welcome as a committer Simon :)
>
> @Simon: Congrats, and thank you for the work you’ve done so far. Keep it
> up.
>
> See https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership
>
> We’ll add you to the various places.

Re: [ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

caubin
Congrats Simon, and thanks for the great contributions so far ! :)

On 2/11/19 9:04 AM, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> The XWiki committers have voted a new committer: Simon Urli.
>
> Welcome as a committer Simon :)
>
> @Simon: Congrats, and thank you for the work you’ve done so far. Keep it up.
>
> See https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership
>
> We’ll add you to the various places.

Clément

Re: [ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

Clemens Robbenhaar-3
Congratulations Simon!

No worries about breaking things, the only bad thing that happens is you
will have some reviewers on your heels. ;)
(Oh, do I speak form experience ... probably yes :p )

Clemens

> Hi everyone!
>
> Yay \o/
>
> Thanks for the trust! I'll try to not break everything right now ;)
>
> Simon
>
> On 11/02/2019 09:04, Vincent Massol wrote:
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> The XWiki committers have voted a new committer: Simon Urli.
>>
>> Welcome as a committer Simon :)
>>
>> @Simon: Congrats, and thank you for the work you’ve done so far. Keep
>> it up.
>>
>> See https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership
>>
>> We’ll add you to the various places.

Re: [ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 1:22 AM Clemens Robbenhaar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Simon!
>
> No worries about breaking things, the only bad thing that happens is you
> will have some reviewers on your heels. ;)
> (Oh, do I speak form experience ... probably yes :p )

:))))

Congrats Simon!

> Clemens
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > Yay \o/
> >
> > Thanks for the trust! I'll try to not break everything right now ;)
> >
> > Simon
> >
> > On 11/02/2019 09:04, Vincent Massol wrote:
> >> Hi Devs,
> >>
> >> The XWiki committers have voted a new committer: Simon Urli.
> >>
> >> Welcome as a committer Simon :)
> >>
> >> @Simon: Congrats, and thank you for the work you’ve done so far. Keep
> >> it up.
> >>
> >> See https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership
> >>
> >> We’ll add you to the various places.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> -Vincent

Re: [ANN] New committer: Simon Urli

> On 11 Feb 2019, at 09:04, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Devs,
>
> The XWiki committers have voted a new committer: Simon Urli.
>
> Welcome as a committer Simon :)
>
> @Simon: Congrats, and thank you for the work you’ve done so far. Keep it up.
>
> See https://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership
>
> We’ll add you to the various places.

I’ve added you to:
* Github (xwiki org)
* committers group on xwiki.org
* xwiki-committers group on jira.xwiki.org

thanks