[ANN] Official docker image for XWiki on dockerhub

[ANN] Official docker image for XWiki on dockerhub

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the XWiki docker image is now an official image on docker hub!

See https://hub.docker.com/r/library/xwiki/

Please try it out and let us know how it goes. That’s probably one of the simplest way to try XWiki now.

It comes configured with filesystem attachment by default and libreoffice configured too for office imports/exports/viewing office docs.

Re: [ANN] Official docker image for XWiki on dockerhub

And the good news is that we’re already at 3.3K pulls after 9 days! :)

We now have 4 stars, we can do better. If you like it, please star it so that we are the first in term of stars too :)

If you’ve tested the image please let me know what you’d like to see improved. FTR there’s a jira project with stuff to improve and on which you can log new ideas, see: https://jira.xwiki.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XDOCKER%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

PS: Just noticed that Denis Germain has created 3 issues already, will attend to the next week ;) Thanks Denis!