[ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

[ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

Hi all,

I’m pleased to announce that the XWiki Core Committers have voted 2 new committers:
* Alex Cotiuga
* Clement Aubin

Congrats guys! You’ll now have the pleasure of being able to commit without waiting for someone else to apply it. Note that when you’re not sure and want to request a review, you can still do PRs if you want. It’s now your choice :)

I’ve sent you invitations for the XWiki Github org.

I’ve also added you to the committers group on xwiki.org.

Make sure to read http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)

Last but not least, I’ve added you to the Release Manager roster:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleasePlans/#HNextReleaseManagers (let me know if you really don’t want to be a RM and I’ll remove you!).

Thank you very much for your interest in making XWiki progress and be better every day.

Re: [ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

> On 26 Jul 2017, at 23:17, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I’m pleased to announce that the XWiki Core Committers have voted 2 new committers:
> * Alex Cotiuga
> * Clement Aubin
>
> Congrats guys! You’ll now have the pleasure of being able to commit without waiting for someone else to apply it. Note that when you’re not sure and want to request a review, you can still do PRs if you want. It’s now your choice :)
>
> I’ve sent you invitations for the XWiki Github org.
>
> I’ve also added you to the committers group on xwiki.org.

I’ve also added you to the JIRA committers group.

> Make sure to read http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
>
> Last but not least, I’ve added you to the Release Manager roster:
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleasePlans/#HNextReleaseManagers (let me know if you really don’t want to be a RM and I’ll remove you!).
>
> Thank you very much for your interest in making XWiki progress and be better every day.

Re: [ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

Congrats guys !

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> On 26 Jul 2017, at 23:17, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I’m pleased to announce that the XWiki Core Committers have voted 2 new committers:
>> * Alex Cotiuga
>> * Clement Aubin
>>
>> Congrats guys! You’ll now have the pleasure of being able to commit without waiting for someone else to apply it. Note that when you’re not sure and want to request a review, you can still do PRs if you want. It’s now your choice :)

Just a note that you can do PR from a branch so you can ditch your
personnal fork of platform ;)

>> I’ve sent you invitations for the XWiki Github org.
>>
>> I’ve also added you to the committers group on xwiki.org.
>
> I’ve also added you to the JIRA committers group.

Don't forget to add them to the committers mailing list too.

>> Make sure to read http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
>>
>> Last but not least, I’ve added you to the Release Manager roster:
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleasePlans/#HNextReleaseManagers (let me know if you really don’t want to be a RM and I’ll remove you!).
>>
>> Thank you very much for your interest in making XWiki progress and be better every day.

Re: [ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

Clément Aubin
On 07/26/2017 10:17 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I’m pleased to announce that the XWiki Core Committers have voted 2 new committers:
> * Alex Cotiuga
> * Clement Aubin
>
> Congrats guys! You’ll now have the pleasure of being able to commit without waiting for someone else to apply it. Note that when you’re not sure and want to request a review, you can still do PRs if you want. It’s now your choice :)
>
> I’ve sent you invitations for the XWiki Github org.
>
> I’ve also added you to the committers group on xwiki.org.
>
> Make sure to read http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
>
> Last but not least, I’ve added you to the Release Manager roster:
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleasePlans/#HNextReleaseManagers (let me know if you really don’t want to be a RM and I’ll remove you!).
>
> Thank you very much for your interest in making XWiki progress and be better every day.

Thank you too ! I’m very honored to be more involved in this project,
and I hope we’ll be able to continue the work on XWiki as long as possible !

Clément Aubin
Web Developer Intern @XWiki SAS
[hidden email]
More about us at http://www.xwiki.com

Re: [ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

Eduard Moraru
Congrats to the both of you!

-Eduard

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m pleased to announce that the XWiki Core Committers have voted 2 new
> committers:
> * Alex Cotiuga
> * Clement Aubin
>
> Congrats guys! You’ll now have the pleasure of being able to commit
> without waiting for someone else to apply it. Note that when you’re not
> sure and want to request a review, you can still do PRs if you want. It’s
> now your choice :)
>
> I’ve sent you invitations for the XWiki Github org.
>
> I’ve also added you to the committers group on xwiki.org.
>
> Make sure to read http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/
> Committership :)
>
> Last but not least, I’ve added you to the Release Manager roster:
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleasePlans/#HNextReleaseManagers
> (let me know if you really don’t want to be a RM and I’ll remove you!).
>
> Thank you very much for your interest in making XWiki progress and be
> better every day.

Re: [ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

oseres
Congrats to Clement and Alex
And also to the senior devs that helped you to achieve this !

Olivier Sérès

> Le 27 juil. 2017 à 15:41, Clément Aubin <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> On 07/26/2017 10:17 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:
>> Hi all,
>
> Hi,joopho
>
>> I’m pleased to announce that the XWiki Core Committers have voted 2 new committers:u
>> * Alex Cotiuga
>> * Clement Aubin
>>
>> Congrats guys! You’ll now have the pleasure of being able to commit without waiting for someone else to apply it. Note that when you’re not sure and want to request a review, you can still do PRs if you want. It’s now your choice :)
>>
>> I’ve sent you invitations for the XWiki Github org.
>>
>> I’ve also added you to the committers group on xwiki.org.
>>
>> Make sure to read http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Committership :)
>>
>> Last but not least, I’ve added you to the Release Manager roster:
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleasePlans/#HNextReleaseManagers (let me know if you really don’t want to be a RM and I’ll remove you!).
>>
>> Thank you very much for your interest in making XWiki progress and be better every day.
>
> Thank you too ! I’m very honored to be more involved in this project,
> and I hope we’ll be able to continue the work on XWiki as long as possible !

> Clément Aubin
> Web Developer Intern @XWiki SAS
> [hidden email]
> More about us at http://www.xwiki.com

Re: [ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

Alexandru Cotiuga
Hello,

Thank you all for your trust and for voting me as committer, it's a nice
feeling. It also looks like a huge challenge and I hope I will be able to
deal with it.

Alex

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Olivier Seres <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats to Clement and Alex
> And also to the senior devs that helped you to achieve this !
>

> Olivier Sérès
> > Le 27 juil. 2017 à 15:41, Clément Aubin <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
> >
> >> On 07/26/2017 10:17 PM, Vincent Massol wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >
> > Hi,joopho
> >
> >> I’m pleased to announce that the XWiki Core Committers have voted 2 new
> committers:u
> >> * Alex Cotiuga
> >> * Clement Aubin
> >>
> >> Congrats guys! You’ll now have the pleasure of being able to commit
> without waiting for someone else to apply it. Note that when you’re not
> sure and want to request a review, you can still do PRs if you want. It’s
> now your choice :)
> >>
> >> I’ve sent you invitations for the XWiki Github org.
> >>
> >> I’ve also added you to the committers group on xwiki.org.
> >>
> >> Make sure to read http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/
> Committership :)
> >>
> >> Last but not least, I’ve added you to the Release Manager roster:
> >> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleasePlans/#HNextReleaseManagers
> (let me know if you really don’t want to be a RM and I’ll remove you!).
> >>
> >> Thank you very much for your interest in making XWiki progress and be
> better every day.
> >
> > Thank you too ! I’m very honored to be more involved in this project,
> > and I hope we’ll be able to continue the work on XWiki as long as
> possible !
> >
> >> Thanks
> >> -Vincent
> >>

> > --
> > Clément Aubin
> > Web Developer Intern @XWiki SAS
> > [hidden email]
> > More about us at http://www.xwiki.com

Re: [ANN] Two new committers: Alex and Clement

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Congrats Alex and Clement!
So nice to have you among the 'voters'. Keep up the good work! :)