[ANN] XWiki 10.11.3 released

Simon Urli
The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of
XWiki 10.11.3.
This is a bugfix release that covers important issues that we have
discovered since 10.11.2 has been released.

You can download it here: https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/10.11.3

Thanks for your support
-The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 10.11.3 released

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Congrats Simon for your first release!

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 4:11 PM Simon Urli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of
> XWiki 10.11.3.
> This is a bugfix release that covers important issues that we have
> discovered since 10.11.2 has been released.
>
> You can download it here:
> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download
>
> Make sure to review the release notes:
> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/10.11.3
>
> Thanks for your support
> -The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 10.11.3 released

Clemens Robbenhaar-3
Congrats Simon! :)

One small issue: the Debian LTS repo does not send a new version for me
when I "apt update". Is this just me, or is this reproducible?

> The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of
> XWiki 10.11.3.
> This is a bugfix release that covers important issues that we have
> discovered since 10.11.2 has been released.
>
> You can download it here:
> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download
>
> Make sure to review the release notes:
> https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/10.11.3
>
> Thanks for your support
> -The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 10.11.3 released

Simon Urli
Hi Clemens,

On 23/02/2019 14:15, Clemens Robbenhaar wrote:
> Congrats Simon! :)
>
> One small issue: the Debian LTS repo does not send a new version for me
> when I "apt update". Is this just me, or is this reproducible?

Thanks for the feedback, this should be fixed within the day :)

Simon.

--
Simon Urli
Software Engineer at XWiki SAS
[hidden email]
More about us at http://www.xwiki.com

Re: [ANN] XWiki 10.11.3 released

Clemens Robbenhaar-3

> Hi Clemens,
>
> On 23/02/2019 14:15, Clemens Robbenhaar wrote:
>> Congrats Simon! :)
>>
>> One small issue: the Debian LTS repo does not send a new version for
>> me when I "apt update". Is this just me, or is this reproducible?
>>

> Thanks for the feedback, this should be fixed within the day :)
>
> Simon.

Yes it did, thanks! (actually two days ago already, somehow forgot to
reply ...)

Clemens