[ANN] XWiki 10.4 Release Candidate 1 Released

[ANN] XWiki 10.4 Release Candidate 1 Released

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki
10.4-rc-1.
In this version we've improved the Navigation panel by allowing pages to be
excluded from the listing. We've added a new macro for Notifications that
allows it to be embedded in other pages. We've also improved the History's
Changes view by providing more navigation options between versions. We've
continued to tweak the edit protection, added in the previous version, for
some default extension pages (like Skin, Color Themes, Dashboard, Sandbox,
etc.).

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/10.4RC1/