[ANN] XWiki 8.2.2 released

The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki 8.2.2.
This is a bugfix release that fixes important bugs discovered in the
8.2.1 version.

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/8.2.2

Thanks for your support
-The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 8.2.2 released

Mario
The downloadlink has not been updated yet?

BR

Re: [ANN] XWiki 8.2.2 released

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
You can download using this link:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Download/DownloadVersion/?projectVersion=8.2.2

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Mario <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The downloadlink has not been updated yet?
>
> BR

Re: [ANN] XWiki 8.2.2 released

Hi Mario,

> On 29 Nov 2016, at 13:23, Mario <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The downloadlink has not been updated yet?

This is bug fix release for a not supported branch (see http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Support#HCommunitySupport). That’s why you don’t see it advertised on the download page.

However you can access it from there by clicking on the "more versions” link in small letter at the bottom of the page ;)

We recommend that you use 8.4.1 or if you wish a LTS, then 7.4.5.