Quantcast

[ANN] XWiki 9.1.1 released

The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki 9.1.1.
This version fix a bug that makes the Distribution Wizard always automated.

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/9.1.1

Thanks for your support
-The XWiki dev team

Re: [xwiki-users] [ANN] XWiki 9.1.1 released

> On 1 Mar 2017, at 18:47, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki 9.1.1.

Well, we’re not that proud actually :)

Thanks to Thomas for having released quickly a new version that fixes the regression introduced in 9.1.

> This version fix a bug that makes the Distribution Wizard always automated.
>
> You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download
>
> Make sure to review the release notes:
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/9.1.1
>
> Thanks for your support
> -The XWiki dev team

Re: [xwiki-users] [ANN] XWiki 9.1.1 released

Guillaume Delhumeau
We can be proud to have released it that fast :)

--
Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project