[ANN] XWiki 9.11.2 released

The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of
XWiki 9.11.2.
This is a bugfix release that covers important issues that we have
discovered since 9.11.1 has been released.

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/9.11.2

Thanks for your support
-The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 9.11.2 released

Guillaume Delhumeau
Good job! Thanks Thomas.

--
Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [ANN] XWiki 9.11.2 released

I forgot to indicate that this is the first verison of the new 9.11.x
LTS branch and 8.4.x is now abandoned (8.4.6 will be the last official
version).