[ANN] XWiki 9.11.3 released

Guillaume Delhumeau
The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki
9.11.3.

This is a bugfix release that covers important issues that we have
discovered since 9.11.2 has been released, but it also disable the
Watchlist and enable all Notification features by default

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/9.11.3/

Thanks for your support
-The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 9.11.3 released

Guillaume Delhumeau
Erratum: this version does not disable the Watchlist and enable all
Notification features by default, but still correct import bugs discovered
in the 9.11.2 version.

--
Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project