[ANN] XWiki 9.11 released

Marius Dumitru Florea
The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki
9.11.
This release brings some final touches to the notifications module by
improving the look and feel of the notification center and the notification
emails.
Some optimizations have also been made in order to speed up the loading
time of the notifications tray.

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/9.11

Thanks for your support
-The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 9.11 released

Ludovic Dubost
Nice :)

   - The key sequence *X*, *X*, *X*, *A* toggles the "advanced user mode"
   <http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/UserGuide/Features/PageEditing#HAdvancedMode>
for
   the currently logged in user. Performing this sequence as an advanced user
   will switch it back to the "simple user mode"
   <http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/UserGuide/Features/PageEditing#HSimpleMode>
(the
   default).
   - The key sequence *X*, *X*, *X*, *H* toggles the "show hidden pages"
   option
   <http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation/UserGuide/Features/PageEditing#HHidingPages3>
for
   the currently logged in user. Performing this sequence while already
   viewing hidden pages will switch back to hiding hidden pages (the default).

Congrats !

--
*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Marius Dumitru Florea <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki
> 9.11.
> This release brings some final touches to the notifications module by
> improving the look and feel of the notification center and the notification
> emails.
> Some optimizations have also been made in order to speed up the loading
> time of the notifications tray.
>
> You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/
> bin/view/Main/Download
>
> Make sure to review the release notes:
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/9.11
>
> Thanks for your support
> -The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 9.11 released

Marius Dumitru Florea
Regarding the shortcuts, we have this issue reported
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-14907 .