[ANN] XWiki 9.5 released

The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki 9.5.

Lots of usability improvements: improved Livetable filtering (Date filters, Multilist filters, DBList filters), Page Templates can now be auto-selected based on the current location, simplified way of adding a logo to a Color Theme and a lot more. In addition, the new Notifications feature has been worked on too: grouping of related notifications, ability to send emails, configuration of locations and sending diffs in emails. Last but not least: XWiki Enterprise is dead! We now have a new XWiki distribution that asks you at startup what Flavor you'd like to use for your wiki, and we're providing a default Flavor called the Standard Flavor (the closest to the previous XWiki Enterprise distribution). In the future there should be more Flavors offered.

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/9.5

Thanks for your support
-The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki 9.5 released

There is an issue with the flavor picker (does not display any flavor
on main wiki).

It's now fixed and 9.5.1 release is on the way.

Sorry about that.