[ANN] XWiki Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0 released

[ANN] XWiki Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0 released

The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki
Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0.

Go grab it at http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

More than 400 issues were fixed from XWiki Enterprise 1.9.3 to XWiki
Enterprise 2.0.

Many thanks to the very active community for all the reports and the
contributions !

Main changes from 1.9.3:
* new Colibri skin and easy color modifications
* many new 2.0 macro and improvements on existing macros
* new wiki based 2.0 macros
* new event distribution and clustering support
* many WYSIWYG improvements
* many rendering improvements
* many general UI improvements
* new Swedish and Korean translation and updated translations for lots
of other languages

For more informations see the releases notes at:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXWikiEnterprise20
and http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM20

Thanks
 -The XWiki dev team

Re: [xwiki-devs] [ANN] XWiki Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0 released

Woohooo!

I'd like to congratulate the whole dev team and all the contributors.
There's been some very hard work and late nights to achieve this
result and we can all be proud of it!

-Vincent

On Sep 25, 2009, at 6:49 PM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:

> The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki
> Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0.
>
> Go grab it at http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download
>
> More than 400 issues were fixed from XWiki Enterprise 1.9.3 to XWiki
> Enterprise 2.0.
>
> Many thanks to the very active community for all the reports and the
> contributions !
>
> Main changes from 1.9.3:
> * new Colibri skin and easy color modifications
> * many new 2.0 macro and improvements on existing macros
> * new wiki based 2.0 macros
> * new event distribution and clustering support
> * many WYSIWYG improvements
> * many rendering improvements
> * many general UI improvements
> * new Swedish and Korean translation and updated translations for lots
> of other languages
>
> For more informations see the releases notes at:
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXWikiEnterprise20
> and http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM20
>
> Thanks
> -The XWiki dev team

Re: [ANN] XWiki Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0 released

Roman Friesen
I have just read the release notes... I'm really impressed...

Thank you very much!
Roman

Am Freitag, den 25.09.2009, 18:49 +0200 schrieb Thomas Mortagne:

> The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki
> Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0.
>
> Go grab it at http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download
>
> More than 400 issues were fixed from XWiki Enterprise 1.9.3 to XWiki
> Enterprise 2.0.
>
> Many thanks to the very active community for all the reports and the
> contributions !
>
> Main changes from 1.9.3:
> * new Colibri skin and easy color modifications
> * many new 2.0 macro and improvements on existing macros
> * new wiki based 2.0 macros
> * new event distribution and clustering support
> * many WYSIWYG improvements
> * many rendering improvements
> * many general UI improvements
> * new Swedish and Korean translation and updated translations for lots
> of other languages
>
> For more informations see the releases notes at:
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXWikiEnterprise20
> and http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM20
>
> Thanks
>  -The XWiki dev team

Re: [xwiki-devs] [ANN] XWiki Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0 released

Fabian Pichler
Hey whuuu !
I'd like to congratulate the whole dev-team for this achievement.
It is a great, marvelous, awesome and in the details stunning release.

Fabian

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Thomas Mortagne
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki
> Enterprise and XWiki Enterprise Manager 2.0.
>
> Go grab it at http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download
>
> More than 400 issues were fixed from XWiki Enterprise 1.9.3 to XWiki
> Enterprise 2.0.
>
> Many thanks to the very active community for all the reports and the
> contributions !
>
> Main changes from 1.9.3:
> * new Colibri skin and easy color modifications
> * many new 2.0 macro and improvements on existing macros
> * new wiki based 2.0 macros
> * new event distribution and clustering support
> * many WYSIWYG improvements
> * many rendering improvements
> * many general UI improvements
> * new Swedish and Korean translation and updated translations for lots
> of other languages
>
> For more informations see the releases notes at:
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXWikiEnterprise20
> and http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesXEM20
>
> Thanks
>  -The XWiki dev team

Machen Sie immer noch Content Management oder betreuen Sie Ihre Inhalte
schon selbst? – www.celements.ch

synventis gmbh
gerbergasse 30
ch-4001 basel