AWM entries are terminal pages "no" option doesn't work

AWM entries are terminal pages "no" option doesn't work

Keith H
Hello,

Can anyone explain to me how to add pages below an entry.

In my film database I would like to have numerous pages for each film.

thanks

K.

Re: AWM entries are terminal pages "no" option doesn't work

Marius Dumitru Florea
If you have XWiki 8.4+ then you can configure whether the entry pages are
terminal or not from the third step
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/App+Within+Minutes+Application#HDescription
.

Hope this helps,
Marius

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 3:55 AM, Keith H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone explain to me how to add pages below an entry.
>
> In my film database I would like to have numerous pages for each film.
>
> thanks
>
> K.

Re: AWM entries are terminal pages "no" option doesn't work

Keith H
> If you have XWiki 8.4+ then you can configure whether the entry pages
> are
> terminal or not from the third step
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/App+Within+Minutes+Application#HDescription
> .
>
> Hope this helps,
> Marius

I am using 9.1.2 and that is the option which I am reporting doesn’t
work.

Best regards

Keith

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:20 PM, Keith H <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you have XWiki 8.4+ then you can configure whether the entry pages are
>> terminal or not from the third step
>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/App+Wit
>> hin+Minutes+Application#HDescription
>> .
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Marius
>>

> I am using 9.1.2 and that is the option which I am reporting doesn’t work.

It works fine if you use the + menu and select the application template. It
doesn't work indeed for the "Add new entry" link. You should report an
issue.

> Best regards
>
> Keith

Re: AWM entries are terminal pages "no" option doesn't work

Keith H

> It works fine if you use the + menu and select the application template. It
> doesn't work indeed for the "Add new entry" link. You should report an
> issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Marius

Added comment to: