About Use of Livetable Macro

Belkhiria Hamza Yazid
Hi

I wanted to ask if Live table Macro could be used to display only Child
Pages of a page
or related pages with backlinks

Best Regards

--
*BHY*

Re: About Use of Livetable Macro

rrodriguezIDIS
Why not? :-) The "only" problem is to generate the right source of data.

http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/List+Children+Of+Current+Document
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Livetable+Macro#HDocumentIndex

Greetings!

Ricardo

Re: About Use of Livetable Macro

Belkhiria Hamza Yazid
I am a bit confused on how to combine both elements you presented
they work fine each one on its own

but i do not really see how to make Document Index for a Page and thus make
it show only childreen pages

also do we have the code of the example on video
i am curious to see how to add icons as that makes layout very nice