Accidentally Imported Old XAR

Alan Flisch
I think I've just done something very silly. I upgraded to version
2.0.24043 and I then installed the corresponding xar and that's when
things went wrong! I now have the old seagull skin and I can't access
most of the admin options including the import section.

I suspect I must have accidentally imported pages from an old xar. How
can I get out this mess?

Help very gratefully received.

Re: Accidentally Imported Old XAR

Alan Flisch
Does nobody have any advice they can give me?

Thanks,
Alan

on 10/18/2009 03:59 PM Alan Flisch said the following:

> I think I've just done something very silly. I upgraded to version
> 2.0.24043 and I then installed the corresponding xar and that's when
> things went wrong! I now have the old seagull skin and I can't access
> most of the admin options including the import section.
>
> I suspect I must have accidentally imported pages from an old xar. How
> can I get out this mess?
>
> Help very gratefully received.

Re: Accidentally Imported Old XAR

rrodrigueznt
Hi!

Alan Flisch wrote:
> Does nobody have any advice they can give me?

Reimporting the concerned pages from the right XAR ?

What do you get when going to...

http://yourhost/xwiki/bin/import/XWiki/XWikiPreferences ?

Thanks!

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team

Re: Accidentally Imported Old XAR

Alan Flisch
Thanks Ricardo,

That URL was giving me a just a page with the old albatross skin and no
content, but now having restarted the application things seem to have
resolved themselves to some extent. I'm now get all the administration
options anyway.

Thanks,
Alan

on 10/20/2009 06:56 PM [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT Team

--
*Palmyra, Priestland, Ayrshire, KA17 0LP
07854 981 109