Activating full-text search on xWiki Wnterprise 8.4.4

Activating full-text search on xWiki Wnterprise 8.4.4

VitaminC

I have a Problem with the search function of xWiki.

I want to search for page content not for tags & titles.
Is there any way to perform a search like that?

Actually I use Solr for searches and I don't get it, how to search for page content.
I get results like page titles and tags.

Is there anyone with the same problem or someone who already solve it?

Greetings
Collin
(excuse my english skills)