Admin Rights on myxwiki.org

xrichard
Hi,

I run the Wiki http://tutos.myxwiki.org on the community farm and search crashed
with "Solr query require programming right" error ... does someone can save the
required pages with the correct rights ? or better solution can give me
"programming rights"?

Re: Admin Rights on myxwiki.org

Hi Ldm,

> On 27 Apr 2016, at 23:25, Ldm Public <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I run the Wiki http://tutos.myxwiki.org on the community farm and search crashed with "Solr query require programming right" error ... does someone can save the required pages with the correct rights ? or better solution can give me "programming rights”?

I’ve fixed it. Try to not edit Main.Search.

Unfortunately I cannot give your PR on your wiki since this means giving your PR at the farm level and we don’t allow this on myxwiki.org for security reasons.

> Regards,

Re: Admin Rights on myxwiki.org

xrichard
Hi,

Thanks for your action.

I have tested the search but it works partialy, for instance it returns no
result on some words which are "in Wiki pages" like "Android".

Ok for the PR restriction on myxwiki.org. But does it means I need to post
a request in user mailing lsit to fix it each time the Wiki is updated (new
version installed with the wizard yesterday)?

> Hi Ldm,
>
> > On 27 Apr 2016, at 23:25, Ldm Public <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I run the Wiki http://tutos.myxwiki.org on the community farm and
> search crashed with "Solr query require programming right" error ... does
> someone can save the required pages with the correct rights ? or better
> solution can give me "programming rights”?
>
> I’ve fixed it. Try to not edit Main.Search.
>
> Unfortunately I cannot give your PR on your wiki since this means giving
> your PR at the farm level and we don’t allow this on myxwiki.org for
> security reasons.

> > Regards,

Re: Admin Rights on myxwiki.org

xrichard
Hi All,

I have re-built the solr index but search still does not work properly: "Android" does not return any result (it should at least return 15/20 results).

Thanks for your help,