Always editable form

Tiago Rinck Caveden
Hello all,

After following the FAQ tutorial and managing to do it as specified, I
wanted to do a form that would be always editable, without the user having
to click on the 'Edit -> Inline form' menu. I saw the method displayEdit and
used it instead of the display one, but now I don't know how to submit this
data in order to alter the document objects.
What's the action I must pass to the getURL method? I tried "save" but it
didn't work. (By the way, are all possible actions documented somewhere? I
found this "save" one after browsing generated HTML code).
Or instead of that, is there a way to set the "Edit inline form" as the
default view for a document? (I would still be interested in the previous
solution so I could render the form buttons myself, but this one would be
fine too)

Thank you,
--
Tiago Rinck Caveden