Are we there yet :)

Shiva Shankar
Hi All,
Since Monday, i have been constantly checking Nabble and www.xwiki.org for news on the 1.1RC1 release.
On a lighter note, i feel like asking "Are we there yet" (kinda like the donkey in Shrek) every few minutes :)
Is it just me? Coz i guess i need therapy in that case!
Looks like i am getting addicted to Xwiki...sigh...
Shiva

Re: Are we there yet :)

Hi Shiva,

On Aug 29, 2007, at 5:21 PM, shivshan wrote:

> Hi All,
> Since Monday, i have been constantly checking Nabble and
> www.xwiki.org for
> news on the 1.1RC1 release.
> On a lighter note, i feel like asking "Are we there yet" (kinda
> like the
> donkey in Shrek) every few minutes :)
> Is it just me? Coz i guess i need therapy in that case!
> Looks like i am getting addicted to Xwiki...sigh...

Cool :)

We're getting slightly delayed. Should happen tonight.