Attach big document

Xavier MOGHRABI
Hi

I'd like to attach big document to a XWiki page. But If the doc is bigger than
1MB it fails with the following message :

java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Packet for query is too large (2152630 >
1048576). You can change this value on the server by setting the
max_allowed_packet' variable.

It seems that it exists a parameter to allow the insertion in the database of
document bigger that 1 048 576 B.
Does someone know where I should add this param ?

BTW, I use MySQL 4.1 over GNU/Linux.

Thanks in advance

--
Xavier MOGHRABI - Consortium ObjectWeb
Email: xavier.moghrabi at objectweb.org
Phone: +33 4 76 61 52 35

Re: Attach big document

zuzur
Yes, it is a mysql limitation for the size of the columns. Increase max_packet_size in your mysql configuration file.

Erwan

Re: Attach big document

Xavier MOGHRABI
Thanks for your answer,
Ludo told me there is a page on xwiki.org about this :
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Config+Larger+Attachments

Regards

--
Xavier MOGHRABI - Consortium ObjectWeb