Attachment versioning

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Attachment versioning

Shawn Lauzon

Are old attachment versions stored and accessible? When I attach a new version of a document, the "version" attribute gets updated, but I don't see a way to get back to the old version. Going back in history shows the old "version", but when I click on it, it displays the newer version of the attachment. Likewise, appending "?rev=xxx" to the URL also doesn't help.

shawn.

--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Attachment versioning

Ludovic Dubost

Retrieving attachments versions has not yet been implemented ! This
explains why you can't make it work

Ludovic

Shawn Lauzon wrote:

>
> Are old attachment versions stored and accessible? When I attach a new
> version of a document, the "version" attribute gets updated, but I
> don't see a way to get back to the old version. Going back in history
> shows the old "version", but when I click on it, it displays the newer
> version of the attachment. Likewise, appending "?rev=xxx" to the URL
> also doesn't help.
>
> shawn.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>  

--
Ludovic Dubost
XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Attachment versioning

Shawn Lauzon

Well, that would certainly be a problem. Are all the different versions actually stored in the database? I guess I'm wondering if this is something which would be relatively simply to implement, or would it be extremely difficult.

shawn.

Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote on 08/25/2005 05:45:05 PM:

>
> Retrieving attachments versions has not yet been implemented ! This
> explains why you can't make it work
>
> Ludovic
>
> Shawn Lauzon wrote:
> >
> > Are old attachment versions stored and accessible? When I attach a new
> > version of a document, the "version" attribute gets updated, but I
> > don't see a way to get back to the old version. Going back in history
> > shows the old "version", but when I click on it, it displays the newer
> > version of the attachment. Likewise, appending "?rev=xxx" to the URL
> > also doesn't help.
> >
> > shawn.
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> > --
> > You receive this message as a subscriber of the xwiki-
> [hidden email] mailing list.
> > To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> > For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> > ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
> >  
>
>
> --
> Ludovic Dubost
> XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
> Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic
>
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the xwiki-
> [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws


--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws