Attachments do not show up

Marc Lijour
This time I deleted something in the database to get rid of my rogue page (see
{attach:file.ext} do not work. Instead of making the link it just shows the
name of the file.

I get this error message in the logs:

23:15:57,855 INFO  [Engine] StandardContext[/xwiki] Velocity  [error] RHS of
#set statement is null. Context will not be modified.  [line 6, column 1]

Where should I look to get the attachment back at work? Do you know?

Thanks.

Marc

Tables and HTML Comments

Rodrigo Paes
Hi all,

Using the xwiki syntax to build tables, I find the resulting code a little
unreadable once it is not allowed to insert line breaks.
I tried to insert HTML comments to solve the problem, but it did not work.
I put the code just below to illustrate my point. Is there any way for doing
something like the third way?

a) How it is:
{table}
Header 1|Header 2
A value|A Value
A value|A Value
A value|A Value
{table}

b) the way I tried:
{table}
Header 1|Header 2
A value|A Value
<!-- cleanning the code -->
A value|A Value
<!-- cleanning the code -->
A value|A Value
{table}

c) how I would like to see:
{table}
Header 1|Header 2
A value|A Value

A value|A Value

A value|A Value
{table}

Re: Attachments do not show up

Marc Lijour
On September 16, 2005 19:25, Marc Lijour wrote:

> This time I deleted something in the database to get rid of my rogue page
> (see previous threads). Since then the attachments made with the form
> {attach:file.ext} do not work. Instead of making the link it just shows the
> name of the file.
>
> I get this error message in the logs:
>
> 23:15:57,855 INFO  [Engine] StandardContext[/xwiki] Velocity  [error] RHS
> of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.  [line 6, column
> 1]
for the record
The machine got restarted.
Now I still have the same errors but for some reason the links now appear as
they should (was it a reload problem I do not know).

Re: Attachments do not show up

Marc Lijour

> Now I still have the same errors but for some reason the links now appear
> as they should (was it a reload problem I do not know).

The attachments show up in IE and in Mozilla Firefox but not in Konqueror 3.4
(On Linux).

Here is a code sample from the HTML received by Konqueror. You will notice
that the "a" tag is closed twice!

<a
href="/xwiki/bin/download/Cours/EnvironnementEtComptesUtilisateurs/reglements.doc" />&#114;eglements.doc</a>

I don't see similar thing in Mozilla!?