Attachments on free xwiki.com hosted wiki keep disappearing.

Attachments on free xwiki.com hosted wiki keep disappearing.

Robin Fernandes
Hi,

I've been working mostly on an individual xwiki installation until
now, and just started playing with the free hosted virtual wiki
service on wiki.com - it's very cool. :)

However, I'm trying to attach some small image files (<20k) to my
wikis, and the attachments disappear shortly after seemingly attaching
correctly. I do not get any error messages or warnings - the
attachments just go away.

Could this be related to the maintenance that occurred this weekend?
Or perhaps is there an attachment restriction on the free wikis?

The wikis are loa.xwiki.com and openmpt.xwiki.com.

Regards,
Robin.

Re: Attachments on free xwiki.com hosted wiki keep disappearing.

jeremi joslin
On 3/12/06, Robin Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been working mostly on an individual xwiki installation until
> now, and just started playing with the free hosted virtual wiki
> service on wiki.com - it's very cool. :)
>
> However, I'm trying to attach some small image files (<20k) to my
> wikis, and the attachments disappear shortly after seemingly attaching
> correctly. I do not get any error messages or warnings - the
> attachments just go away.
so maybe the attachment is not recorded to the db, only on the cache. Strange.

> Could this be related to the maintenance that occurred this weekend?
> Or perhaps is there an attachment restriction on the free wikis?
I don't think so, or no one tell me that.
Can you send me the link to the page where you try to put an
attachment and the file you try to attach.

Jérémi
--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724

Re: Attachments on free xwiki.com hosted wiki keep disappearing.

Robin Fernandes
Here are the pages and links to the desired attachments:

http://loa.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/MySkin
http://soal.org/loa/logo2.gif

http://openmpt.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Manual/Configuration
http://soal.org/pics/SettingsHeader.gif

http://openmpt.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Manual/ConfigKeyboard
http://soal.org/pics/KeyboardConfig.gif

On 12/03/06, jeremi joslin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 3/12/06, Robin Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been working mostly on an individual xwiki installation until
> > now, and just started playing with the free hosted virtual wiki
> > service on wiki.com - it's very cool. :)
> >
> > However, I'm trying to attach some small image files (<20k) to my
> > wikis, and the attachments disappear shortly after seemingly attaching
> > correctly. I do not get any error messages or warnings - the
> > attachments just go away.
> so maybe the attachment is not recorded to the db, only on the cache. Strange.
>

> > Could this be related to the maintenance that occurred this weekend?
> > Or perhaps is there an attachment restriction on the free wikis?
> I don't think so, or no one tell me that.
> Can you send me the link to the page where you try to put an
> attachment and the file you try to attach.
>
> Jérémi
> --
> Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
> Project Manager XWiki: http://www.xwiki.org
> skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]

Re: Attachments on free xwiki.com hosted wiki keep disappearing.

Robin Fernandes
Looks like this was a temporary glitch. I re-attached the two images
on the openmpt wiki yesterday and they are still there now.

Thanks,
Robin

On 3/14/06, Robin Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Looks like this was a temporary glitch. I re-attached the two images
> on the openmpt wiki yesterday and they are still there now.
>
> Thanks,
> Robin
Ok,
sorry, i was busy i didn't try.