Attachments - restrict extentions

Craig Muth
Is it possible to only allow certain types of files to be attached?  Can you show the user an error when they try to upload a .doc file, but allow .jpg files?

Thanks,
--Craig

Re: Attachments - restrict extentions

jeremi joslin
On 3/10/06, Craig Muth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible to only allow certain types of files to be attached?  Can you
> show the user an error when they try to upload a .doc file, but allow .jpg
> files?

no it's not possible yet.
if you want to implement it, tell us, maybe, we can give you some
advices to do it.

Jérémi
--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info