Back button after preview in IE

Craig Muth
Didn't get any response from xwiki-users.

Hitting the back button after previewing a change to a wiki page results in the change going away, in IE.

Steps to reproduce:
1. In XWiki, through MS Internet Explorer, Click "Edit this Page" on any page
2. Add a line at the top
3. Click Preview
4. Click the browser's Back button

The line you added in step 2 is gone.

This appears to be counter to the default behaviour in IE.  I made a test page with a <textarea>, and IE doesn't whipe out the text when I go to another page, and then back.  I added the default xwiki meta header tags, thinking that might be the culprit, but that doesn't have any affect.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--Craig