Bounties

Stéphane Laurière
What about adding a permanent XWiki bounties section, to somehow
perpetuate the idea of the Google Summer of Code in the fall?

This page pointed out by Marc gives a structured bounty process:
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/bounties/document_view

I'd be happy to sponsor a few ones if this makes sense to you too.

By the way, since the move from SourceForge to ObjectWeb, is there still
a way to make donations to the project?

Stéphane

Re: Bounties

Ludovic Dubost

Hi Stéphane,

That's a good idea..  I'll look into this..
Sponsoring some bounties is of course a very good idea too..

Concerning donations, I need to setup a "company" account on paypal so
that we can get donations..

Ludovic

Stéphane Laurière wrote:

> What about adding a permanent XWiki bounties section, to somehow
> perpetuate the idea of the Google Summer of Code in the fall?
>
> This page pointed out by Marc gives a structured bounty process:
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/bounties/document_view
>
> I'd be happy to sponsor a few ones if this makes sense to you too.
>
> By the way, since the move from SourceForge to ObjectWeb, is there still
> a way to make donations to the project?
>
> Stéphane

Re: Bounties

dcoonich
Sounds real interesting.  I've recently installed xwiki and finished some
minor customizations.  I have a few years of academic java experience
including some jsp and j2ee technology.  I have been hunting for a project
that strikes my interests the strongest and xwiki seems to be it.  So a
bounty system sounds real inviting.

Regards,
Dennis

On Thursday 06 October 2005 04:20 am, Ludovic Dubost wrote:

> Hi Stéphane,
>
> That's a good idea..  I'll look into this..
> Sponsoring some bounties is of course a very good idea too..
>
> Concerning donations, I need to setup a "company" account on paypal so
> that we can get donations..
>
> Ludovic
>
> Stéphane Laurière wrote:
> > What about adding a permanent XWiki bounties section, to somehow
> > perpetuate the idea of the Google Summer of Code in the fall?
> >
> > This page pointed out by Marc gives a structured bounty process:
> > http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/bounties/document_view
> >
> > I'd be happy to sponsor a few ones if this makes sense to you too.
> >
> > By the way, since the move from SourceForge to ObjectWeb, is there still
> > a way to make donations to the project?
> >
> > Stéphane

---

The System Werks