[Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

12

[Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Denis Gervalle-2
Hi devs,

Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which she
call skin 4.x (
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.

So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?

Here are some proposals:
Flamingo
Pelican
Falcon
Buzzard
Eagle
Bustard
Trumpeter
Buttonquail
Jacana
Gotwit
Guillemot
Cockatoo
Cuckoo
Condor

feel free to propose others...

Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.

WDYT ?

--
Denis Gervalle
SOFTEC sa - CEO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi,

I like cockatoo very much :-)

Guillaume

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which she
> call skin 4.x (
> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>
> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>
> Here are some proposals:
> Flamingo
> Pelican
> Falcon
> Buzzard
> Eagle
> Bustard
> Trumpeter
> Buttonquail
> Jacana
> Gotwit
> Guillemot
> Cockatoo
> Cuckoo
> Condor
>
> feel free to propose others...
>
> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>
> WDYT ?
>

> --
> Denis Gervalle
> SOFTEC sa - CEO
> eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Ludovic Dubost
I think it will be an "elegant" skin so Flamingo gets my vote

Ludovic

2013/2/1 Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> I like cockatoo very much :-)
>
> Guillaume
>
> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi devs,
> >
> > Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which
> she
> > call skin 4.x (
> > http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the
> name
> > is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation
> skin.
> >
> > So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
> >
> > Here are some proposals:
> > Flamingo
> > Pelican
> > Falcon
> > Buzzard
> > Eagle
> > Bustard
> > Trumpeter
> > Buttonquail
> > Jacana
> > Gotwit
> > Guillemot
> > Cockatoo
> > Cuckoo
> > Condor
> >
> > feel free to propose others...
> >
> > Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species
> like
> > the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
> >
> > WDYT ?
> >

> > --
> > Denis Gervalle
> > SOFTEC sa - CEO
> > eGuilde sarl - CTO

Founder and CEO
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Hi Denis,

I just want to remember some proposals from the Skin 2.0 votes
http://markmail.org/message/gvxgks67a6q6qhmw

The second most voted name was:
Heron

Anyway, I want also to propose:
Starling
Junco
Oriole
Ibis

From what is already proposed (names that sound clean and simple):
Jacana
Condor
Flamingo

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think it will be an "elegant" skin so Flamingo gets my vote
>
> Ludovic
>

> 2013/2/1 Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I like cockatoo very much :-)
> >
> > Guillaume
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi devs,
> > >
> > > Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which
> > she
> > > call skin 4.x (
> > > http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the
> > name
> > > is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation
> > skin.
> > >
> > > So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
> > >
> > > Here are some proposals:
> > > Flamingo
> > > Pelican
> > > Falcon
> > > Buzzard
> > > Eagle
> > > Bustard
> > > Trumpeter
> > > Buttonquail
> > > Jacana
> > > Gotwit
> > > Guillemot
> > > Cockatoo
> > > Cuckoo
> > > Condor
> > >
> > > feel free to propose others...
> > >
> > > Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species
> > like
> > > the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
> > >
> > > WDYT ?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Denis Gervalle
> > > SOFTEC sa - CEO
> > > eGuilde sarl - CTO

> Ludovic Dubost
> Founder and CEO
> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Thomas Delafosse
Hi,

What about "Cormorant" (that's my favorite bird ^^) ?
Else Condor sounds fine to me.

Thomas

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
>
> I just want to remember some proposals from the Skin 2.0 votes
> http://markmail.org/message/gvxgks67a6q6qhmw
>
> The second most voted name was:
> Heron
>
> Anyway, I want also to propose:
> Starling
> Junco
> Oriole
> Ibis
>
> From what is already proposed (names that sound clean and simple):
> Jacana
> Condor
> Flamingo
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>
> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I think it will be an "elegant" skin so Flamingo gets my vote
> >
> > Ludovic
> >

> > 2013/2/1 Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]>
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I like cockatoo very much :-)
> > >
> > > Guillaume

> which
> > > she
> the
> > > name
> > > skin.

> > > like
> well.

> > Ludovic Dubost
> > Founder and CEO
> > Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
> > XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> > Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Heron for me.

The default color of the proposal are quite close to the grey heron,
the name is simple enough and it's a pretty extendable bird ;).

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Thomas Delafosse

> What about "Cormorant" (that's my favorite bird ^^) ?
> Else Condor sounds fine to me.
>
> Thomas
>
> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Denis,
>>
>> I just want to remember some proposals from the Skin 2.0 votes
>> http://markmail.org/message/gvxgks67a6q6qhmw
>>
>> The second most voted name was:
>> Heron
>>
>> Anyway, I want also to propose:
>> Starling
>> Junco
>> Oriole
>> Ibis
>>
>> From what is already proposed (names that sound clean and simple):
>> Jacana
>> Condor
>> Flamingo
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Caty
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > I think it will be an "elegant" skin so Flamingo gets my vote
>> >
>> > Ludovic

>> which
>> the

>> well.

>> > --
>> > Ludovic Dubost
>> > Founder and CEO
>> > Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
>> > XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
>> > Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Jean-Vincent Drean
Heron sounds good :)

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
>
> I just want to remember some proposals from the Skin 2.0 votes
> http://markmail.org/message/gvxgks67a6q6qhmw
>
> The second most voted name was:
> Heron
>
> Anyway, I want also to propose:
> Starling
> Junco
> Oriole
> Ibis
>
> From what is already proposed (names that sound clean and simple):
> Jacana
> Condor
> Flamingo
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>
> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I think it will be an "elegant" skin so Flamingo gets my vote
>>
>> Ludovic
>>

>> 2013/2/1 Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]>
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I like cockatoo very much :-)
>> >
>> > Guillaume

>> > she
>> > name
>> > skin.

>> > like

>> Ludovic Dubost
>> Founder and CEO
>> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
>> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
>> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Jean-Vincent Drean,
XWiki.

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Denis Gervalle-2
But its sound like Hardy Heron, a version of Ubuntu, I wonder if this is
the reason it gets popular... shouldn't we innovate ?

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Heron sounds good :)
>
> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Denis,
> >
> > I just want to remember some proposals from the Skin 2.0 votes
> > http://markmail.org/message/gvxgks67a6q6qhmw
> >
> > The second most voted name was:
> > Heron
> >
> > Anyway, I want also to propose:
> > Starling
> > Junco
> > Oriole
> > Ibis
> >
> > From what is already proposed (names that sound clean and simple):
> > Jacana
> > Condor
> > Flamingo
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Caty
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I think it will be an "elegant" skin so Flamingo gets my vote
> >>
> >> Ludovic

> which
> the

> species
> well.

> >> --
> >> Ludovic Dubost
> >> Founder and CEO
> >> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
> >> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> >> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

> Jean-Vincent Drean,
> XWiki.

Denis Gervalle
SOFTEC sa - CEO
eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

I'm fine with any name chosen!

I think a good process could be:
1) See what names are the most chosen in this thread
2) after some time (1 week sounds good), Denis closes the discussion and resend an email with the 2-3 names most chosen and ask for people to chose from this list.
3) pick the winner

On Feb 1, 2013, at 9:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which she
> call skin 4.x (
> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>
> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>
> Here are some proposals:
> Flamingo
> Pelican
> Falcon
> Buzzard
> Eagle
> Bustard
> Trumpeter
> Buttonquail
> Jacana
> Gotwit
> Guillemot
> Cockatoo
> Cuckoo
> Condor
>
> feel free to propose others...
>
> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>
> WDYT ?
>

> --
> Denis Gervalle
> SOFTEC sa - CEO
> eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Jérôme Velociter
+1 for Flamingo

Jerome

On 02/01/2013 11:36 AM, Ludovic Dubost wrote:

> I think it will be an "elegant" skin so Flamingo gets my vote
>
> Ludovic
>

> 2013/2/1 Guillaume Lerouge <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I like cockatoo very much :-)
>>
>> Guillaume
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which
>> she
>>> call skin 4.x (
>>> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the
>> name
>>> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation
>> skin.
>>> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>>>
>>> Here are some proposals:
>>> Flamingo
>>> Pelican
>>> Falcon
>>> Buzzard
>>> Eagle
>>> Bustard
>>> Trumpeter
>>> Buttonquail
>>> Jacana
>>> Gotwit
>>> Guillemot
>>> Cockatoo
>>> Cuckoo
>>> Condor
>>>
>>> feel free to propose others...
>>>
>>> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species
>> like
>>> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>>>
>>> WDYT ?
>>>

>>> --
>>> Denis Gervalle
>>> SOFTEC sa - CEO
>>> eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Fabio Mancinelli-4
Flamingo sounds good

+1 for it.

-Fabio

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which she
> call skin 4.x (
> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>
> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>
> Here are some proposals:
> Flamingo
> Pelican
> Falcon
> Buzzard
> Eagle
> Bustard
> Trumpeter
> Buttonquail
> Jacana
> Gotwit
> Guillemot
> Cockatoo
> Cuckoo
> Condor
>
> feel free to propose others...
>
> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>
> WDYT ?
>

> --
> Denis Gervalle
> SOFTEC sa - CEO
> eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Mircea Staicu
On 02/01/2013 10:52 AM, Denis Gervalle wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which she
> call skin 4.x (
> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>
> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>
> Here are some proposals:
> Flamingo
> Pelican
> Falcon
> Buzzard
> Eagle
> Bustard
> Trumpeter
> Buttonquail
> Jacana
> Gotwit
> Guillemot
> Cockatoo
> Cuckoo
> Condor
>
> feel free to propose others...
>
> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>
> WDYT ?

+1 for Gotwit. Second option : Flamingo

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Manuel Smeria
+1 for Flamingo

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Mircea Staicu <[hidden email]>wrote:

> On 02/01/2013 10:52 AM, Denis Gervalle wrote:
>
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which
>> she
>> call skin 4.x (
>> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/**xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/**Skin4x<http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x>),
>> the name
>> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>>
>> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>>
>> Here are some proposals:
>> Flamingo
>> Pelican
>> Falcon
>> Buzzard
>> Eagle
>> Bustard
>> Trumpeter
>> Buttonquail
>> Jacana
>> Gotwit
>> Guillemot
>> Cockatoo
>> Cuckoo
>> Condor
>>
>> feel free to propose others...
>>
>> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
>> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>>
>> WDYT ?
>>

>>  +1 for Gotwit. Second option : Flamingo

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Guillaume Lerouge
I actually like "Flamingo" too, but I can't help thinking about
http://www.flamingolasvegas.com/ when I hear it.

Guillaume

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Manuel Smeria <[hidden email]>wrote:

> +1 for Flamingo
>

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Mircea Staicu <[hidden email]
> >wrote:
>
> > On 02/01/2013 10:52 AM, Denis Gervalle wrote:
> >
> >> Hi devs,
> >>
> >> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which
> >> she
> >> call skin 4.x (
> >> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/**xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/**Skin4x<
> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x>),
> >> the name
> >> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation
> skin.
> >>
> >> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
> >>
> >> Here are some proposals:
> >> Flamingo
> >> Pelican
> >> Falcon
> >> Buzzard
> >> Eagle
> >> Bustard
> >> Trumpeter
> >> Buttonquail
> >> Jacana
> >> Gotwit
> >> Guillemot
> >> Cockatoo
> >> Cuckoo
> >> Condor
> >>
> >> feel free to propose others...
> >>
> >> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species
> like
> >> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
> >>
> >> WDYT ?
> >>

> >>  +1 for Gotwit. Second option : Flamingo

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

+1 for Heron.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which she
> call skin 4.x (
> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>
> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>
> Here are some proposals:
> Flamingo
> Pelican
> Falcon
> Buzzard
> Eagle
> Bustard
> Trumpeter
> Buttonquail
> Jacana
> Gotwit
> Guillemot
> Cockatoo
> Cuckoo
> Condor
>
> feel free to propose others...
>
> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>
> WDYT ?
>

> --
> Denis Gervalle
> SOFTEC sa - CEO
> eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Current status:

Flamingo | +1 Ludovic, +1 Caty, +1 Jerome, +1 Fabio, +1 Mircea, +1 Manuel,
+1 Guillaume L,
Pelican |
Falcon |
Buzzard |
Eagle |
Bustard |
Trumpeter |
Buttonquail | +1 Denis,
Jacana | +1 Caty,
Gotwit | +1 Mircea,
Guillemot | +1 Denis,
Cockatoo | +1 Guillaume L,
Cuckoo |
Condor | +1 Denis, +1 Caty, +1 Thomas D,
Heron | +1 Thomas M, +1 JV, 0 Denis, +1 Marius
Starling | +1 Caty,
Junco | +1 Caty,
Oriole | +1 Caty,
Ibis | +1 Caty,
Cormorant | +1 Thomas D,

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which she
> call skin 4.x (
> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>
> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>
> Here are some proposals:
> Flamingo
> Pelican
> Falcon
> Buzzard
> Eagle
> Bustard
> Trumpeter
> Buttonquail
> Jacana
> Gotwit
> Guillemot
> Cockatoo
> Cuckoo
> Condor
>
> feel free to propose others...
>
> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>
> WDYT ?
>

> --
> Denis Gervalle
> SOFTEC sa - CEO
> eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Eduard Moraru
Hi,

Here are some suggestions that were not mentioned:

Kiwi
KoKaKo <-- +1. Just discovered it and I find the name funny, but the
(short-flying, more of a glider and hopper) bird seems to have history [1]
(endangered species) in New Zeeland and a very peculiar organ-like
call/song.
Robin
Sparrow

Thanks,
Eduard

----------
[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-PiDqEJBCo

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]

> Current status:
>
> Flamingo | +1 Ludovic, +1 Caty, +1 Jerome, +1 Fabio, +1 Mircea, +1 Manuel,
> +1 Guillaume L,
> Pelican |
> Falcon |
> Buzzard |
> Eagle |
> Bustard |
> Trumpeter |
> Buttonquail | +1 Denis,
> Jacana | +1 Caty,
> Gotwit | +1 Mircea,
> Guillemot | +1 Denis,
> Cockatoo | +1 Guillaume L,
> Cuckoo |
> Condor | +1 Denis, +1 Caty, +1 Thomas D,
> Heron | +1 Thomas M, +1 JV, 0 Denis, +1 Marius
> Starling | +1 Caty,
> Junco | +1 Caty,
> Oriole | +1 Caty,
> Ibis | +1 Caty,
> Cormorant | +1 Thomas D,
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi devs,
> >
> > Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which
> she
> > call skin 4.x (
> > http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the
> name
> > is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation
> skin.
> >
> > So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
> >
> > Here are some proposals:
> > Flamingo
> > Pelican
> > Falcon
> > Buzzard
> > Eagle
> > Bustard
> > Trumpeter
> > Buttonquail
> > Jacana
> > Gotwit
> > Guillemot
> > Cockatoo
> > Cuckoo
> > Condor
> >
> > feel free to propose others...
> >
> > Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species
> like
> > the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
> >
> > WDYT ?
> >

> > --
> > Denis Gervalle
> > SOFTEC sa - CEO
> > eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

sorinello
Hello

I am ok with keeping bird names for the skin names, it's a nice thing.

I'm +1 for Flamingo, +1 for Heron but I'd also like to propose Phoenix.
Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the
ashes of its predecessor, so the principle of reusability of the code  from
the current skin

Regards,
Sorin B.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Eduard Moraru <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> > > Buzzard
> > > Eagle
> > > Bustard
> > > Trumpeter
> > > Buttonquail
> > > Jacana
> > > Gotwit
> > > Guillemot
> > > Cockatoo
> > > Cuckoo
> > > Condor
> > >
> > > feel free to propose others...
> > >
> > > Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species
> > like
> > > the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
> > >
> > > WDYT ?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Denis Gervalle
> > > SOFTEC sa - CEO
> > > eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Would be great if you could modify the status by adding your vote. Thanks

Current status:

Flamingo | +1 Ludovic, +1 Caty, +1 Jerome, +1 Fabio, +1 Mircea, +1
Manuel, +1 Guillaume L, +1 Sorin,
Pelican |
Falcon |
Buzzard |
Eagle |
Bustard |
Trumpeter |
Buttonquail | +1 Denis,
Jacana | +1 Caty,
Gotwit | +1 Mircea,
Guillemot | +1 Denis,
Cockatoo | +1 Guillaume L,
Cuckoo |
Condor | +1 Denis, +1 Caty, +1 Thomas D,
Heron | +1 Thomas M, +1 JV, 0 Denis, +1 Marius, +1 Sorin,
Starling | +1 Caty,
Junco | +1 Caty,
Oriole | +1 Caty,
Ibis | +1 Caty,
Cormorant | +1 Thomas D,
Kiwi | +1 Eduard,
KoKaKo | +1 Eduard,
Robin | +1 Eduard,
Sparrow | +1 Eduard,
Phoenix | +1 Sorin,

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which
>> she
>> call skin 4.x (
>> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
>> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>>
>> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>>
>> Here are some proposals:
>> Flamingo
>> Pelican
>> Falcon
>> Buzzard
>> Eagle
>> Bustard
>> Trumpeter
>> Buttonquail
>> Jacana
>> Gotwit
>> Guillemot
>> Cockatoo
>> Cuckoo
>> Condor
>>
>> feel free to propose others...
>>
>> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
>> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>>
>> WDYT ?
>>

>> --
>> Denis Gervalle
>> SOFTEC sa - CEO
>> eGuilde sarl - CTO

Re: [Brainstorming] Choose a name for our next skin

Silvia Rusu
Hi,

+1 for Flamingo.

So current status:

Flamingo | +1 Ludovic, +1 Caty, +1 Jerome, +1 Fabio, +1 Mircea, +1
Manuel, +1 Guillaume L, +1 Sorin, +1 Silvia,
[...]

Silvia

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)

> Would be great if you could modify the status by adding your vote. Thanks
>
> Current status:
>
> Flamingo | +1 Ludovic, +1 Caty, +1 Jerome, +1 Fabio, +1 Mircea, +1
> Manuel, +1 Guillaume L, +1 Sorin,
> Pelican |
> Falcon |
> Buzzard |
> Eagle |
> Bustard |
> Trumpeter |
> Buttonquail | +1 Denis,
> Jacana | +1 Caty,
> Gotwit | +1 Mircea,
> Guillemot | +1 Denis,
> Cockatoo | +1 Guillaume L,
> Cuckoo |
> Condor | +1 Denis, +1 Caty, +1 Thomas D,
> Heron | +1 Thomas M, +1 JV, 0 Denis, +1 Marius, +1 Sorin,
> Starling | +1 Caty,
> Junco | +1 Caty,
> Oriole | +1 Caty,
> Ibis | +1 Caty,
> Cormorant | +1 Thomas D,
> Kiwi | +1 Eduard,
> KoKaKo | +1 Eduard,
> Robin | +1 Eduard,
> Sparrow | +1 Eduard,
> Phoenix | +1 Sorin,
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>

>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi devs,
>>>
>>> Cathy has made a great proposal for a new skin based on bootstrap which
>>> she
>>> call skin 4.x (
>>> http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Skin4x), the name
>>> is already a bit outdated, and it will be in fact our 5th generation skin.
>>>
>>> So after dodo -> albatross -> toucan -> colibri -> what next ?
>>>
>>> Here are some proposals:
>>> Flamingo
>>> Pelican
>>> Falcon
>>> Buzzard
>>> Eagle
>>> Bustard
>>> Trumpeter
>>> Buttonquail
>>> Jacana
>>> Gotwit
>>> Guillemot
>>> Cockatoo
>>> Cuckoo
>>> Condor
>>>
>>> feel free to propose others...
>>>
>>> Currently, my own preference is Condor which is an endangered species like
>>> the Albatross, but Guillemot or Buttonquail sounds good to me as well.
>>>
>>> WDYT ?
>>>

>>> --
>>> Denis Gervalle
>>> SOFTEC sa - CEO