[Brainstorming] Roadmap Application

I’ve started brainstorming about the idea of a Roadmap Application at http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/RoadmapApplication

Feel free to comment/edit the page there or add your ideas here.

Disclaimer: I don’t have any time to work on this ATM ;)

Re: [Brainstorming] Roadmap Application

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
It would be a nice app.
I particularly liked the KanBan idea.

It would be great in the future to have a Development Flavor, with these
Roadmap* related apps, with JIRA integration, etc.