Broken links on xwiki.org

Robin Fernandes
Hi all,

There are a couple of really handy looking links on xwiki.org that
have been broken for a while:

* The XWiki API:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/XWiki+API+Reference
Some users of the wiki I'm maintaining are getting interested in
Velocity and I can't keep telling them to get the xwiki source code if
they want to browse the API. :)
Is the API available online anywhere else?

* XmlRpc xmlface client:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/XWikiXMLRPC
The xmlrpc client sounds extremely interesting but I can't find a
trace of it anywhere... does anyone have an alternative link?

I have commented both of those document about the broken links but I'm
hoping this list will be more responsive. ;)

Thanks,
Robin.