Broken page on http://l10n.xwiki.org

xrichard
Hi,

The right bottom panel with a list of links for all languages is broken on translation Wiki.

As far as I remember the "dynamic page" linked there ( http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/StatusByLanguage?language=XX ) contains a macro which may be out of order.

It would be nice if someone can have a look, best regards,

Re: Broken page on http://l10n.xwiki.org

Just checked l10n and I don't see any broken panel… (not sure which one you're talking about).

Maybe someone has already fixed the problem?

On Sep 17, 2013, at 10:30 PM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The right bottom panel with a list of links for all languages is broken on
> translation Wiki.
>
> As far as I remember the "dynamic page" linked there (
> http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/StatusByLanguage?language=XX )
> contains a macro which may be out of order.
>
> It would be nice if someone can have a look, best regards,

Re: Broken page on http://l10n.xwiki.org

xrichard
Hello,

I was speaking about links in the panel "Supported Languages" ... but you're
right everything is working now :-) .

Does someone made any change or is it a temporary error due to a schedules
maintenance (if so it will occur regularly) ??

Thanks

Le 17/09/2013 22:46, Vincent Massol a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Just checked l10n and I don't see any broken panel… (not sure which one you're talking about).
>
> Maybe someone has already fixed the problem?

> On Sep 17, 2013, at 10:30 PM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The right bottom panel with a list of links for all languages is broken on
>> translation Wiki.
>>
>> As far as I remember the "dynamic page" linked there (
>> http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/StatusByLanguage?language=XX )
>> contains a macro which may be out of order.
>>
>> It would be nice if someone can have a look, best regards,

Re: Broken page on http://l10n.xwiki.org

This is because this panel is dynamic meaning that the links are not
the same depending where you are and you accessed it from XE app. I
guess the goal was to have a different page for each App but looks
like Ludovic did not had time to do the pages. Putting stable links
for now.