Bulletin Board Application - How to post?

Bulletin Board Application - How to post?

Shiva Shankar
Hi
I have installed the bulletin board application (version BulletinBoardApplication2.xar) on XE 1.4. I can see the admin pages and also added the panels. However there is no way, at least for me, to post to a bulletin board.
There is a PostClass but no associated ClassSheet and ClassTemplate in the xar. Am i missing something?
Regards,
Shiva

Re: Bulletin Board Application - How to post?

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi,

You need to go to a Bulletin Board space
(xwiki/bin/view/BulletinBoard/Webhome is available within the application
XAR, you can create new BB from the BB Admin page).
Then you need to create a category from that page, then a topic from that
category page. From then on you'll be able to add nes posts to your topic
:-)

Guillaume

http://wikibc.blogspot.com/