Bulletin Board Creation date

Ben Stuggler
Hi,

With the Bulletin Board Application, all the first posts has always the same date and time (2009/06/15 15:30). Is there anybody who have an idea of where I can correct this little problem?

Thanks

Regards

Ben

Re: Bulletin Board Creation date

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi Ben,

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:28, Ben Stuggler <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With the Bulletin Board Application, all the first posts has always the
> same
> date and time (2009/06/15 15:30). Is there anybody who have an idea of
> where
> I can correct this little problem?

Probably by edit in object edition mode of the TopicClass object on the
BBCode.TopicClassTemplate page.

Guillaume

> Thanks
>
> Regards
>
> Ben

Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki SAS
Skype: wikibc
Twitter: glerouge
http://guillaumelerouge.com/

Re: Bulletin Board Creation date

Ben Stuggler
exactly!
Thanks a lot, I couldn't imagine it was as simple as that!

Regards

Ben