Bulletin Borad Error ?

Wright, Philip
When I attempt to create a topic with any other user except for an
administrator I get the following error:

Error
You are not allowed to view this document or perform this action.

All users have view access to both bbcode and the BB itself.

Philip Wright

Reports Analyst

ACS: BPS

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc (ACS) Proprietary and Confidential
Information
This document (or any part thereof) may not be disseminated outside of ACS
in either electronic or physical form without specific authorization of the
office of the ACS Chief Information Security Officer. The information
included in this document represents no commitment by ACS to any other
party. The policies and standards described do not consider any country law
or other directive outside of the United States.

Re: Bulletin Borad Error ?

Wright, Philip
When I attempt to submit a post inside of a topic as an admin I get a debug
error about length:

Length is null or not an object.

Philip Wright

Reports Analyst