Calendar in left column

intovoid
I wanted to display the calendar events in my left column, but the
events stay empty, does anyone have an idea of what i'm missing ?

Re: Calendar in left column

Ludovic Dubost

What did you put in your left column ?

Ludovic

[hidden email] wrote:

> I wanted to display the calendar events in my left column, but the
> events stay empty, does anyone have an idea of what i'm missing ?

Re: Calendar in left column

intovoid
#foreach($event in $doc.getObjects("XWiki.CalendarEvent"))
* $xwiki.getLocalUserName($event.user) $event.startDate $event.endDate $event.description
#end