[Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

[Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Hi everyone,

Thomas and I would like to try the Google Code-In (GCI) programme this year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.

Our goal:
* Participate to GCI
* Kill 2 birds with one stone and create an onboarding programme for anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge

Here’s what we’ve done so far:
* We’ve started registering XWiki as an org on https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
* We’ve also started creating the GCI pages on xwiki.org at http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
* We’ve started creating GCI issues in XWiki (reusing existing JIRAs + creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.
** In practice a GCI issue is a “Trivial” issue, labelled with “GCI”.

Next immediate steps:
* Finish the application process before the 24th of October. We’ll know on the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
* Find at least 10 mentors for the programme. We’re currently 2. A mentor doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks need to be super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors, QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
* Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.

IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).

Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Thanks to Pawan for the initial push to look into it :)

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thomas and I would like to try the Google Code-In (GCI) programme this year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.
>
> Our goal:
> * Participate to GCI
> * Kill 2 birds with one stone and create an onboarding programme for anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge
>
> Here’s what we’ve done so far:
> * We’ve started registering XWiki as an org on https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
> * We’ve also started creating the GCI pages on xwiki.org at http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
> * We’ve started creating GCI issues in XWiki (reusing existing JIRAs + creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.
> ** In practice a GCI issue is a “Trivial” issue, labelled with “GCI”.
>
> Next immediate steps:
> * Finish the application process before the 24th of October. We’ll know on the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
> * Find at least 10 mentors for the programme. We’re currently 2. A mentor doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks need to be super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
> ** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors, QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
> * Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.
>
> IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).
>
> Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Pawan Pal
Thanks Vincent and Thomas for taking this forward. Hope a positive result
on 26th.
I earlier contributed in XWiki Projects and ex-GSoC participant. I would
like to mentor for GCI.

*B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)*
*Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi*

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 4:36 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thomas and I would like to try the Google Code-In (GCI) programme this
> year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of
> discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could
> bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.
>
> Our goal:
> * Participate to GCI
> * Kill 2 birds with one stone and create an onboarding programme for
> anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge
>
> Here’s what we’ve done so far:
> * We’ve started registering XWiki as an org on
> https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
> * We’ve also started creating the GCI pages on xwiki.org at
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
> * We’ve started creating GCI issues in XWiki (reusing existing JIRAs +
> creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.
> ** In practice a GCI issue is a “Trivial” issue, labelled with “GCI”.
>
> Next immediate steps:
> * Finish the application process before the 24th of October. We’ll know on
> the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
> * Find at least 10 mentors for the programme. We’re currently 2. A mentor
> doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks need to be
> super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the maximum of
> mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all time
> participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
> ** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors,
> QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
> * Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.
>
> IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a
> pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks
> and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want
> (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).
>
> Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!

+1

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

caubin

On 10/16/2017 03:36 AM, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thomas and I would like to try the Google Code-In (GCI) programme this year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.
>
> Our goal:
> * Participate to GCI
> * Kill 2 birds with one stone and create an onboarding programme for anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge
>
> Here’s what we’ve done so far:
> * We’ve started registering XWiki as an org on https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
> * We’ve also started creating the GCI pages on xwiki.org at http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
> * We’ve started creating GCI issues in XWiki (reusing existing JIRAs + creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.
> ** In practice a GCI issue is a “Trivial” issue, labelled with “GCI”.
>
> Next immediate steps:
> * Finish the application process before the 24th of October. We’ll know on the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
> * Find at least 10 mentors for the programme. We’re currently 2. A mentor doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks need to be super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
> ** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors, QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
> * Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.
>
> IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).
>
> Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!

+1,

Thanks,
Clément

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Thanks to those who responded already! Keep that coming we need a lot more mentors :) 10 is the bare minimum!

I’ve put a list of known mentors at http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/#HMentors

Add yourself to the list if you want to be a mentor.

Thanks!
-Vincent

> On 15 Oct 2017, at 18:36, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Thomas and I would like to try the Google Code-In (GCI) programme this year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.
>
> Our goal:
> * Participate to GCI
> * Kill 2 birds with one stone and create an onboarding programme for anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge
>
> Here’s what we’ve done so far:
> * We’ve started registering XWiki as an org on https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
> * We’ve also started creating the GCI pages on xwiki.org at http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
> * We’ve started creating GCI issues in XWiki (reusing existing JIRAs + creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.
> ** In practice a GCI issue is a “Trivial” issue, labelled with “GCI”.
>
> Next immediate steps:
> * Finish the application process before the 24th of October. We’ll know on the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
> * Find at least 10 mentors for the programme. We’re currently 2. A mentor doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks need to be super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
> ** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors, QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
> * Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.
>
> IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).
>
> Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Shubham Jain

> On 16-Oct-2017, at 8:53 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Add yourself to the list if you want to be a mentor.

Done!

Best,
Shubham

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

> On 16 Oct 2017, at 10:03, Shubham Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 16-Oct-2017, at 8:53 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Add yourself to the list if you want to be a mentor.
>
> Done!

Awesome!

> Best,
> Shubham

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Little change: the label is "Onboarding" instead of "GCI" to me more
generic and reuse that outside of GCI.

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thomas and I would like to try the Google Code-In (GCI) programme this year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.
>
> Our goal:
> * Participate to GCI
> * Kill 2 birds with one stone and create an onboarding programme for anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge
>
> Here’s what we’ve done so far:
> * We’ve started registering XWiki as an org on https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
> * We’ve also started creating the GCI pages on xwiki.org at http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
> * We’ve started creating GCI issues in XWiki (reusing existing JIRAs + creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.
> ** In practice a GCI issue is a “Trivial” issue, labelled with “GCI”.
>
> Next immediate steps:
> * Finish the application process before the 24th of October. We’ll know on the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
> * Find at least 10 mentors for the programme. We’re currently 2. A mentor doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks need to be super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
> ** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors, QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
> * Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.
>
> IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).
>
> Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
I've added my name and enygma's on the mentors list.

There are not that many organizations accepted in Code-In, so it would be
great if we could be part of the program.

"Onboarding" as label is good. Other organizations use "starter".

We could also add more labels since GCI have the "user interface", "qa"
categories, etc.
Maybe some "user interface" / "design" / "ui" label could be interesting.

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Little change: the label is "Onboarding" instead of "GCI" to me more
> generic and reuse that outside of GCI.
>
> On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Thomas and I would like to try the Google Code-In (GCI) programme this
> year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of
> discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could
> bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.
> >
> > Our goal:
> > * Participate to GCI
> > * Kill 2 birds with one stone and create an onboarding programme for
> anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge
> >
> > Here’s what we’ve done so far:
> > * We’ve started registering XWiki as an org on
> https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
> > * We’ve also started creating the GCI pages on xwiki.org at
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
> > * We’ve started creating GCI issues in XWiki (reusing existing JIRAs +
> creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.
> > ** In practice a GCI issue is a “Trivial” issue, labelled with “GCI”.
> >
> > Next immediate steps:
> > * Finish the application process before the 24th of October. We’ll know
> on the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
> > * Find at least 10 mentors for the programme. We’re currently 2. A
> mentor doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks
> need to be super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the
> maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all
> time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
> > ** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors,
> QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
> > * Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.
> >
> > IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a
> pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks
> and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want
> (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).
> >
> > Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Pawan Pal
I agree, as it helps students to categorize the field they are interested
in.

I created one issue on Android Authenticator. Link:
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/ANDAUTH-24
But it is not visible on page, as query not showing this one. I added label
and difficulty as Onboarding and Trivial respectively.

Also can't we create above trivial level issues, as there are advance tasks
as well in GCI?
Thanks.

--
Pawan Pal
*B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)*
*Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi*

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

> On 18 Oct 2017, at 15:47, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I've added my name and enygma's on the mentors list.
>
> There are not that many organizations accepted in Code-In, so it would be
> great if we could be part of the program.

They’re extending to 20+ org this year (was 14 last year AFAIR).

They told us we have a very good chance of being selected if we’re able to gather enough mentors (they mentioned 10 being the bare minimum).

> "Onboarding" as label is good. Other organizations use "starter".
>
> We could also add more labels since GCI have the "user interface", "qa"
> categories, etc.
> Maybe some "user interface" / "design" / "ui" label could be interesting.
> WDYT?

We already have labels in jira that we use (such as “ux”, “consistency”, etc) but I don’t know if we have some for the categories you mention.

I’m fine to add more.

> Caty
>

> On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Little change: the label is "Onboarding" instead of "GCI" to me more
>> generic and reuse that outside of GCI.
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> Thomas and I would like to try the Google Code-In (GCI) programme this
>> year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of
>> discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could
>> bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.
>>>
>>> Our goal:
>>> * Participate to GCI
>>> * Kill 2 birds with one stone and create an onboarding programme for
>> anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge
>>>
>>> Here’s what we’ve done so far:
>>> * We’ve started registering XWiki as an org on
>> https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
>>> * We’ve also started creating the GCI pages on xwiki.org at
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
>>> * We’ve started creating GCI issues in XWiki (reusing existing JIRAs +
>> creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (
>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.
>>> ** In practice a GCI issue is a “Trivial” issue, labelled with “GCI”.
>>>
>>> Next immediate steps:
>>> * Finish the application process before the 24th of October. We’ll know
>> on the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
>>> * Find at least 10 mentors for the programme. We’re currently 2. A
>> mentor doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks
>> need to be super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the
>> maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all
>> time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
>>> ** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors,
>> QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
>>> * Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.
>>>
>>> IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a
>> pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks
>> and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want
>> (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).
>>>
>>> Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> -Vincent
>>>

>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Hi Pawan,

> On 18 Oct 2017, at 17:42, Pawan Pal <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I agree, as it helps students to categorize the field they are interested
> in.
>
> I created one issue on Android Authenticator. Link:
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/ANDAUTH-24
> But it is not visible on page, as query not showing this one. I added label
> and difficulty as Onboarding and Trivial respectively.

Fixed!

> Also can't we create above trivial level issues, as there are advance tasks
> as well in GCI?

Not sure I understand your question. If the question is: “should GCI issue not just be about ‘trivial’ level but also other difficulty levels?”, then I think we could extend GCI tasks to ‘Easy’ level, i.e. consider both “trivial” and “easy”.

So we would have:

* Trivial + Onboarding —> GCI
* Easy + Onboarding —> GCI
* Trivial —> Paper Cut

I’m not sure if we should go beyond “Easy” though.

> Thanks.
>
> On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I've added my name and enygma's on the mentors list.
>>
>> There are not that many organizations accepted in Code-In, so it would be
>> great if we could be part of the program.
>>
>> "Onboarding" as label is good. Other organizations use "starter".
>>
>> We could also add more labels since GCI have the "user interface", "qa"
>> categories, etc.
>> Maybe some "user interface" / "design" / "ui" label could be interesting.
>> WDYT?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Caty
>>

>> On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Thomas Mortagne <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Little change: the label is "Onboarding" instead of "GCI" to me more
>>> generic and reuse that outside of GCI.

>>> year (GCI is for high school students). We’ve been participating to lots of
>>> discussions about it at the GSOC summit 2017 and it seems like it could
>>> bring some interesting things for the XWiki project.

>>> anyone wanting to contribute to XWiki without any knowledge

>>> https://codein.withgoogle.com/dashboard/
>>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/
>>> creating new ones). The idea is to map our Paper Cuts ideas we had (
>>> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/PaperCut) with GCI.

>>> on the 26th of October if we’re selected or not.
>>> mentor doesn't need to be an expert in XWiki at all since the GCI tasks
>>> need to be super simple with very clear success criteria. So we need the
>>> maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all
>>> time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
>>> QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students

>>> pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks
>>> and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want
>>> (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).

>>> --
>>> Thomas Mortagne
>>>

> --
> Pawan Pal
> *B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)*
> *Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi*

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

> On 18 Oct 2017, at 15:47, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I've added my name and enygma's on the mentors list.

Great! Thanks :)

Come on everyone, we need some more mentor! 15 would be awesome and provide a higher level probability of getting chosen.

Again the work of mentors will be:
* Answer questions from students
* Evaluate result of tasks when done by students to mark them as achieved or not

We’ll work as a pool of mentors so you’ll be able the tasks you wish to validate from the task queue. And you’ll spend the time you can on it (no pressure).

> [...]
>> maximum of mentors. We need to be prepared to handle 10-50 students at all
>> time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
>>> ** Example of people who could be mentors: committers, contributors,
>> QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students
>>> * Before the 28th of November have at least 200 tasks defined.
>>>
>>> IMPORTANT: The mentors are not assigned to any student and we work as a
>> pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating tasks
>> and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want
>> (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).
>>>
>>> Please let us know quickly if you’re willing to be a mentor for GCI!
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> -Vincent
>>>

>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

Yes till Easy level is good.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 9:12 PM, Pawan Pal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>> time participating to XWiki GCI tasks!
>>> QA/testers, XWiki users, ex-GSOC students

>>> a pool of mentors (it’s not like GSOC!). A mentor can handle validating
>>> tasks and answering questions from students at the intensity that they want
>>> (could be as low as doing that for a few tasks only).

>>> --
>>> Thomas Mortagne
>>>

> --
> Pawan Pal
> *B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)*
> *Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi*

--
Pawan Pal
*B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)*
*Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi*

Re: [Call to Action] Looking for Google Code-In mentors

> On 19 Oct 2017, at 21:53, Pawan Pal <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ok nobody else disagreed so done. I’ve updated the page:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleCodeIn/?viewer=changes&rev1=40.1&rev2=40.2