Calling a plugin at the moment the page is saved passing the new values as parameters

Calling a plugin at the moment the page is saved passing the new values as parameters

Tiago Rinck Caveden
Hello!

I'd like to be able to call a plugin right after the user saves a page. This
would be necessary to pass the new values of the object hold on that page
for the plugin, so that the changes of my XWiki objects could echo to my
plugin (that's because the plugin keeps a database that I want to edit via
XWiki pages).

I tried something like #if($context.action=="save") but it didn't work, I
guess the page is never actually "rendered" in that action, right?

So, anyone has any idea of how could I implement this?

Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com
Tiago Rinck Caveden
http://caveden.multiply.com

Re: Calling a plugin at the moment the page is saved passing the new values as parameters

Hi Tiago,

See http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Notifications