Can XWiki works on windows xp

hamiazuhk26
Hi Guys, I want to ask can xwiki works on windows xp?

Re: Can XWiki works on windows xp

As long as Java 8 works you should be fine. The question is more which
application server can you find that work on Windows XP but I guess
the answer is most of them.

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 2:45 AM, hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Guys, I want to ask can xwiki works on windows xp?

Re: Can XWiki works on windows xp

hamiazuhk26
Hi Thomas,
There is no jre for windows xp 32 bit. I am using server windowx xp but cannot donwload this jre. How is it?

Re: Can XWiki works on windows xp

Are you sure about that ?

On https://www.java.com/en/download/help/windows_offline_download.xml
I see Window XP listed.