Cannot create a blog (news) entry

Bob Mixon [SPS MVP]

Anytime I go to add a blog entry, all I get is an empty screen.  What have I done wrong?

KM, BPM, Intranet and Portal Technologies

The Possibilities are Endless

Bob Mixon
Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server MVP

[hidden email]
http://bobmixon.xwiki.com/
Skype ID:brm1999

Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?

Re: Cannot create a blog (news) entry

Ludovic Dubost

I think the XWiki.ArticleClassTemplate has lost it's XWiki.ArticleClass
object. Go to edit objects on this document and add it back

Ludovic