Cannot make recursive include

Bubulina
i have tried this way around the template stuff.
i have made a page in XWiki and placed there my templates. include templates.
if i include only one template: #template("smthing.vm") it works fine, but if i wanna include more i receive this message :  "Cannot make recursive include". i don;t know how to work around this one. any ideas? :)

Take care ,
    Gabriela Radu :)
www.gabrielaradu.com

Re: Cannot make recursive include

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Gabriela Radu wrote:
> i have tried this way around the template stuff.
> i have made a page in XWiki and placed there my templates. include templates.
> if i include only one template: #template("smthing.vm") it works fine, but if i wanna include more i receive this message :  "Cannot make recursive include". i don;t know how to work around this one. any ideas? :)

You cannot include the same template twice (not even transitively).
Including different templates should work fine.

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/