Changing format of event calendar

Stephen-20
I have just joined this group after stumbling across it somewhere as I
maintain a couple of xwiki spaces located at xwiki.com

I am not a techie, just trying to master the interface - so if I am in
the wrong place tell me!

I use the event calendar as built in.  The "Event List" under the
calendar seems unesseccary and as it expands makes the "New Event" form
further and further down the page.

Can I get rid of it?  The page is based on xwiki:XWiki.CalendarSheet
<http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/CalendarSheet> which I can't
edit.  I remember trying to mess about with the calendar a few months
ago and it got into a right mess.