Changing table style

Shiva Shankar
Hi
Is there a way to change the table style? I would like to add a border to the tables and change the color.
I searched the archives but couldn't find a solution.
Thanks
Shiva

RE: Changing table style

Esbach, Brandon
The base table?  Not sure, I don't really use them myself (my users do
often enough, but they're happy with the size/etc)
However, if you're designing a sheet or otherwise page for display you
could always use a normal HTML table, which gives you color and borders
via style manipulation.

Re: Changing table style

Shiva,

If you're talking about the {table} macro, I've just done a view
source in my browser and here are the results:

So that makes it very easy to modify with some inline CSS in your
pages for example.

Or you can use your own <table> as suggested by Brandon.

-Vincent