Chronopolys startup on linux

kaaloo
Hi everyone,

I'm not getting the chronopolys startup page after downloading and
starting 1.0 rc1. It seems there are some velocity statements that are
not getting interpreted.  Please see the attached screenshot.

Luis Arias
+33 6 14 20 87 93
skype : kaaloo

Chronopolys_1201337866569.png (92K) Download Attachment

Re: Chronopolys startup on linux

Jean-Vincent Drean
Hi Luis,

Thanks for your feedback, I've fixed the problem and re-released 1.0-rc-1.
http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/avane/xwiki/products/xwiki-product-chronopolys-hsqldb/1.0-rc-1/xwiki-product-chronopolys-hsqldb-1.0-rc-1.zip

Since we haven't made an annoucement on the list here are some info :
Chronopolys is developed by Avane (a management consulting company)
and XPertNet (the company behind XWiki). It's a self-service project
workspaces infrastructure. A project workspace contains the following
features : a blog in which you can post articles/tasks/meetings, a
simple planning manager, a document manager and a wiki. Chronopolys is
built on top of xwiki-core, xwiki-web-standard, xwiki plugins and is
released under the LGPL license.

JV.

On Jan 26, 2008 10:02 AM, Luis Arias <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm not getting the chronopolys startup page after downloading and
> starting 1.0 rc1. It seems there are some velocity statements that are
> not getting interpreted.  Please see the attached screenshot.

> Luis Arias
> +33 6 14 20 87 93
> skype : kaaloo

Re: Chronopolys startup on linux

kaaloo
Oh I'm sorry to have spoiled your announcement ! :(  I saw Ludovic's
status on facebook and eagerly took a look...

You still have to do a proper one, this is a very slick app you are
releasing there !

I have a suggestion concerning Theme and Lot, maybe something like
Domain and Subdomain or Area and Domain would be more intuitive ?
Theme sounds to me more like something having to do with a Skin, and
Lot has a lot of meanings that don't really seem relevant.  Also the
Groups seem more to me like a Workspace, a place where a group of
people can get some work done.  Finally there is some French showing
up every once in a while, from memory

- when you create a new group it is classified in "en attente de classement"
- when you add a theme you see Nom instead of Name

Luis

On Jan 26, 2008 3:24 PM, Jean-Vincent Drean <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Thanks for your feedback, I've fixed the problem and re-released 1.0-rc-1.
> http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/com/avane/xwiki/products/xwiki-product-chronopolys-hsqldb/1.0-rc-1/xwiki-product-chronopolys-hsqldb-1.0-rc-1.zip
>
> Since we haven't made an annoucement on the list here are some info :
> Chronopolys is developed by Avane (a management consulting company)
> and XPertNet (the company behind XWiki). It's a self-service project
> workspaces infrastructure. A project workspace contains the following
> features : a blog in which you can post articles/tasks/meetings, a
> simple planning manager, a document manager and a wiki. Chronopolys is
> built on top of xwiki-core, xwiki-web-standard, xwiki plugins and is
> released under the LGPL license.
>
> JV.
>

> On Jan 26, 2008 10:02 AM, Luis Arias <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I'm not getting the chronopolys startup page after downloading and
> > starting 1.0 rc1. It seems there are some velocity statements that are
> > not getting interpreted.  Please see the attached screenshot.

> > Luis Arias
> > +33 6 14 20 87 93
> > skype : kaaloo

Luis Arias