Class editor: Possible values in field 'display type' of property type 'boolean'?

Class editor: Possible values in field 'display type' of property type 'boolean'?

Frank Haefemeier
Hello,

as written in the subject, what kind of values are allowed in
the field 'display type' of a property with the type 'boolean class'?

Bye
        Frank
--
Dipl. Inform. Frank Häfemeier <[hidden email]>

Re: Class editor: Possible values in field 'display type' of property type 'boolean'?

jeremi joslin
only one : "yesno"

Jérémi

On 2/4/06, Frank Haefemeier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> as written in the subject, what kind of values are allowed in
> the field 'display type' of a property with the type 'boolean class'?
>
> Bye
>         Frank
> --
> Dipl. Inform. Frank Häfemeier <[hidden email]>

Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
http://www.xwiki.org
skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]

Re: Class editor: Possible values in field 'display type' of property type 'boolean'?

Ludovic Dubost

There is also

truefalse, active and allow

which display

truefalse_0=False
truefalse_1=True
active_0=Inactive
active_1=Active
allow_0=Deny
allow_1=Allow

Actually it could be anything like for example 'xyz', as long as you
define it in the resources. The field just looks in the the
ApplicationResources.properties file the text for

xyz_0
xyz_1

Ludovic

jeremi joslin a écrit :

> only one : "yesno"
>
> Jérémi
>
> On 2/4/06, Frank Haefemeier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> as written in the subject, what kind of values are allowed in
>> the field 'display type' of a property with the type 'boolean class'?
>>
>> Bye
>>         Frank
>> --
>> Dipl. Inform. Frank Häfemeier <[hidden email]>

> Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
> http://www.xwiki.org
> skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]

Re: Class editor: Possible values in field 'display type' of property type 'boolean'?

Frank Haefemeier
Thanks for your answer!

yesno would be fine. I thought I can control the graphic element,
which is used during form editing. Is it possible (without java
programming) to get a checkbox instead of a dropdown box?

Bye
        Frank

Am So, den 05.02.2006 schrieb Ludovic Dubost um 23:27:

> There is also
>
> truefalse, active and allow
>
> which display
>
> truefalse_0=False
> truefalse_1=True
> active_0=Inactive
> active_1=Active
> allow_0=Deny
> allow_1=Allow
>
> Actually it could be anything like for example 'xyz', as long as you
> define it in the resources. The field just looks in the the
> ApplicationResources.properties file the text for
>
> xyz_0
> xyz_1
>
> Ludovic
>
> jeremi joslin a écrit :
> > only one : "yesno"
> >
> > Jérémi
> >
> > On 2/4/06, Frank Haefemeier <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> as written in the subject, what kind of values are allowed in
> >> the field 'display type' of a property with the type 'boolean class'?
> >>
> >> Bye
> >>         Frank
> >> --
> >> Dipl. Inform. Frank Häfemeier <[hidden email]>

> > Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
> > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
> > http://www.xwiki.org
> > skype: jeremi23 -- msn et gtalk : [hidden email]

Dipl. Inform. Frank Häfemeier <[hidden email]>

Re: Class editor: Possible values in field 'display type' of property type 'boolean'?

Ludovic Dubost

Currently it is not possible without manually creating the field.
You can however replace the call to display with your own HTML with
checkboxes, since the result in the Form data would be the same.
You need to name the HTML field the same way

Ludovic