Code macro

Shiva Shankar
Hi
Anybody know what syntax other than Java & XML are supported by the code macro? I will update this page if i get any information.
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Code/CodeMacro
Thanks
Shiva

Re: Code macro

On Apr 23, 2007, at 6:59 PM, shivshan wrote:

> Hi
> Anybody know what syntax other than Java & XML are supported by the
> code
> macro? I will update this page if i get any information.
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Code/CodeMacro

 From http://fisheye.codehaus.org/browse/radeox/main/trunk/src/java/
org/radeox/macro/code I think the following are supported:

- java
- xml
- sql
- none

Re: Code macro

Another reference:
http://snipsnap.org/comments/Source+Code+Formatter+Tutorial

It also explains how to add new formatters.

-Vincent