Color theme switching to default!

Petros Marinos
Greetings dear XWiki users!

I have installed XWiki 8.4.4 on CentOS 7.3, with Tomcat and MySQL support.

I have integrated the site with Active Directory, so any user can use
Windows credentials to login and have the XWiki user automatically created
(without the need of registration).

In the starting “Home” Wiki, i have created a new Color Theme to use. Every
new user logins to this wiki, retains the Color Theme i chose for the wiki
and all is good.

However, when i created a new Wiki (Wiki2 let’s say) and have chosen the
new “Global” Color Theme to use for this Wiki too, only root can login to
that wiki and retain it. All other new users, once they login to this wiki,
have their color theme switching to default!

What am i missing?

Thank you all for any assistance!

Best regards,
Petros

Re: Color theme switching to default!

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Make sure the sub-wiki users have the right to view the global theme?