Comment field in XE 1.6 for page display

Comment field in XE 1.6 for page display

Art Yeung
Hi All,

There are few tabs for comments/attachment etc in the new layout for XE 1.6 which is great. However, can I suggest we do not show the details by default until users click? (which like version 1.5).

The reason is that currently every page made an authentication call. When we are using LDAP for authentication this may take 1-2 seconds. Since the comment field is opened by default, it's another 2 seconds delay for until the page is completely loaded. Reducing this 2 seconds means 40-50% faster per page which is very significance.

Many Thanks
Art.