Comments showing up incorrectly in history

Comments showing up incorrectly in history

paul.dlug@gmail.com
This looks like a bug...

If someone places a comment on a page it shows up in the history with
the name of the last person to edit that page, not the name of the
person who made the comment.

Re: Comments showing up incorrectly in history

Ludovic Dubost-2

This is a known issue.. I'm not sure if there was already a jira issue..
if not you might want to create it at http://jira.xwiki.org
What's actually needed is to differentiate a "content update" from other
types of updates.. Currently a comment is not considered as a comment
update.. It's confusing the way it's displayed in the history.. the
short term solution is to show that it's a comment addition.

Ludovic

Paul Dlug wrote:

> This looks like a bug...
>
> If someone places a comment on a page it shows up in the history with
> the name of the last person to edit that page, not the name of the
> person who made the comment.

Re: Comments showing up incorrectly in history

Jiri Luzny
It is already in JIRA: http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-121